Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Vector Mega Pump lighter
Volt 07:15 AM 03-25-2009
Ok, so I got bombed a little while back with this great looking ashtray:
see thread and have been thinking it needs a good looking lighter to go with it. The Vector looks good to me in the black sand blasted or the gun metal. Should look good with the ash tray.... Does anyone have any experience with these? A nice looking triple flame torch would be nice but I also want it to function as good as it looks. Pictures here Looking for opinions.....
[Reply]
N2Advnture 07:58 AM 03-25-2009
I highly recommend the Vector Thundra (Black Pearl)! :-)

Three flames and a great quality feel to it. Plus, if you needed too, it's not SO large that you couldn't easily take it with you.

http://www.cigarmony.com/index.asp?P...TS&Category=20

I hope this helps bro

~Mark
[Reply]
ahc4353 08:01 AM 03-25-2009
I have a Thundra (gifted by Silverfox) that works perfect EVERY time. Flame is very large and takes a little getting used to compared to lets say a Ronson.

Great lighter. :-)
[Reply]
TripleF 08:38 AM 03-25-2009
Yo dude, this is all we use at work. Love em!!

Use the Vector 5x refined butane and you're golden! :-)
[Reply]
groogs 08:51 AM 03-25-2009
I used one at the B&M and it worked great. I have been itching to buy one ever since.
[Reply]
DPD6030 08:58 AM 03-25-2009
I've seen these but never used one. I do have the thundratorch
[Reply]
csbrewfisher 08:52 PM 07-01-2009
I just received mine from Famous. Cigar Monster was running the Perdomo Logo model for $19.95.

My eyebrows will probably grow back in about 2 months.
[Reply]
alley00p 09:19 PM 07-01-2009
Originally Posted by csbrewfisher:
I just received mine from Famous. Cigar Monster was running the Perdomo Logo model for $19.95.

My eyebrows will probably grow back in about 2 months.

We have one of these at my B&M hangout, and at least once a week someone singes their nose hairs, eyebrows or moustache! :-)

They do work pretty well, though! If you do get one of these, Mike, please be careful and don't set yourself on fire! :-)

[Reply]
big a 09:24 PM 07-01-2009
+1 on using them at the B&M and I like it very much. I say you go for it.
[Reply]
shilala 10:45 PM 07-01-2009
I have a Rocky Patel five torch.
It's the most awesome lighter in the world, bar none.
Looks little, it's huge. And gorgeous.
[Reply]
OLS 09:14 AM 07-02-2009
Just try getting THAT lighter on an aircraft, lol.
[Reply]
rizzle 10:10 AM 07-02-2009
I just got one for Father's Day and I love it. I got mine in the chrome satin finish and she's a beauty. I plan on having it around for a long time.

I had been using one at the B&M for a while, but it was the triple torch. I wanted the single torch because I prefer smaller ring guage cigars. I think I made the right decision. If you want a triple, get the Tri Pump instead of the Mega Pump, it is exactly the same except it has 3 torches and it costs a few more bucks.

Get it bro, you'll love it.

:-):-)
[Reply]
Volt 10:48 AM 07-02-2009
Sigh... It's still on my list, I want it but the price is holding me back. I do have a birthday coming up though :-)
[Reply]
dunng 01:20 PM 07-02-2009
Another one to check out is the Alec Bradley Table Top Lighter, I got to use one today and it is pretty cool! :-)

[Reply]
Up