Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 45 > Last »
Good Eats>Pho!
MithShrike 03:04 PM 10-22-2008
Originally Posted by jquirit:
Now that's a whole 'nother topic we'd need to cover. Love those sandwiches, especially with fresh sliced jalepenos in it!
My Viet place they gave me a free sammich the other day. I go in 2-4 times a week. They know me.
[Reply]
Stog-a-Boy 09:35 PM 10-23-2008
Originally Posted by MithShrike:
My Viet place they gave me a free sammich the other day. I go in 2-4 times a week. They know me.
I don't think there are any of those places anywhere in MD. I've seen plenty of them on TV though :-)
[Reply]
Mugen910 09:49 PM 10-23-2008
Originally Posted by Stog-a-Boy:
I don't think there are any of those places anywhere in MD. I've seen plenty of them on TV though :-)
Usually if there is a chinatown..there is a small Vietnamese community close by. You can sometimes find places that will make the bubble tea also making the Vietnamese sandwiches.
[Reply]
Stog-a-Boy 09:52 PM 10-23-2008
Originally Posted by Mugen910:
Usually if there is a chinatown..there is a small Vietnamese community close by. You can sometimes find places that will make the bubble tea also making the Vietnamese sandwiches.
Theres a bubble tea place in the mall but all they make is bubble tea. I get the tea without the bubbles :-)
[Reply]
Goz 09:54 PM 10-23-2008
Originally Posted by earnold25:
Why do all PHO places have a random number in their name?

Not out here in Seattle. They like to play on the PHO (Fa) sound

Pho King
Pho U
What the Pho?:-)
[Reply]
Mugen910 09:55 PM 10-23-2008
Originally Posted by Goz:
Not out here in Seattle. They like to play on the PHO (Fa) sound

Pho King
Pho U
What the Pho?:-)

[Reply]
Mugen910 09:56 PM 10-23-2008
Theres a bubble tea place in the mall but all they make is bubble tea. I get the tea without the bubbles :-)
Well then my friend you are SOL :-)
[Reply]
Jbailey 09:56 PM 10-23-2008
No Pho around here that I know of. Looks like I will be making some soon.
[Reply]
Mugen910 09:58 PM 10-23-2008
Originally Posted by Jbailey:
No Pho around here that I know of. Looks like I will be making some soon.

Genesys Pho‎ - Write a review
307 E Court St, Flint, MI - (810) 762-9386‎
Category: Vietnamese Restaurant
Directions‎

Genesys Pho‎ - Write a review
3495 S Center Rd, Burton, MI - (810) 233-6443‎
Category: Restaurants
Directions‎

Genesys Pho: Billing Dept‎ - Write a review
Flint, MI - (810) 424-2127‎
Category: Vietnamese Restaurant

:-)
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 02:22 PM 10-24-2008
Im in shock!
I love pho, i see it as a very flavorful beef broth, tender noodles and any meat you wish with some fresh flavors from sprouts... etc....
YOU DRESS IT UP

I was in shock when i brought my girl to a Noodle shop in vegas.... I am freaking CHOWING down on this stuff, loving it ( 3.99 a LARGE BOWL! hahahahaha) and for good reason, cheap date :-)

I notice she is not digging it the best... come to find out, she doesnt like it... i dont know HOW, she doesnt like the flavor of the broth, everything is so knew , textures .. etc.. Fella's.. this could be the turning point :-)

I just thought i would lay that on you, i would have never have guessed someone could NOT like Pho... but i was mistaken :-)
[Reply]
Stog-a-Boy 02:42 PM 10-24-2008
Originally Posted by Guitarman-S.T-:
Im in shock!
I love pho, i see it as a very flavorful beef broth, tender noodles and any meat you wish with some fresh flavors from sprouts... etc....
YOU DRESS IT UP

I was in shock when i brought my girl to a Noodle shop in vegas.... I am freaking CHOWING down on this stuff, loving it ( 3.99 a LARGE BOWL! hahahahaha) and for good reason, cheap date :-)

I notice she is not digging it the best... come to find out, she doesnt like it... i dont know HOW, she doesnt like the flavor of the broth, everything is so knew , textures .. etc.. Fella's.. this could be the turning point :-)

I just thought i would lay that on you, i would have never have guessed someone could NOT like Pho... but i was mistaken :-)
Everybody in the world should like Pho! Some people say it doesn't have enough flavor, but not me :-) $3.99?!?!

Had it today. Flank and soft tendon, meatballs on the side, more like $8, but worth it :-)
[Reply]
Diesel Kinevel 03:25 PM 10-24-2008
Everybody in the world should like Pho! Some people say it doesn't have enough flavor, but not me :-) $3.99?!?!

Had it today. Flank and soft tendon, meatballs on the side, more like $8, but worth it :-)
I thought we were going monday!:-)
[Reply]
Stog-a-Boy 03:34 PM 10-24-2008
Originally Posted by Diesel Kinevel:
I thought we were going monday!:-)
Yea Monday too, maybe sunday too :-)
[Reply]
hoax 03:36 PM 10-24-2008
In the world of noodle soup Pho for me comes in 3rd.

1. Japanese Ramen. Real Ramen from a Ramen shop, not the cheap instant stuff you buy at the store. It's heavenly.

2. Schezwan Beef Noodle Soup. Make mine extra spicy.

3. Then finally Pho.

[Reply]
Diesel Kinevel 03:47 PM 10-24-2008
Yea Monday too, maybe sunday too :-)
Ok sounds good. we should get a 5 gallon bucket for the herf 2morrow:-)
[Reply]
Stog-a-Boy 03:53 PM 10-24-2008
Ok sounds good. we should get a 5 gallon bucket for the herf 2morrow:-)
:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Diesel Kinevel 03:54 PM 10-24-2008
I cant wait to have a pho fountain at my wedding...
[Reply]
Stog-a-Boy 03:56 PM 10-24-2008
I cant wait to have a pho fountain at my wedding...
:-) :-) keep dreaming. Is the meat also flowing through the fountain? How do you get the pho from the fountain to the bowl? :-)
[Reply]
Diesel Kinevel 04:06 PM 10-24-2008
:-) :-) keep dreaming. Is the meat also flowing through the fountain? How do you get the pho from the fountain to the bowl? :-)
no its going to be a broth fountain, Im gonna have it like a make your own bowl, with condiments and different meats available out on the table, with the noodles next to that and the beansprouts and everything...
[Reply]
Stog-a-Boy 06:31 PM 10-24-2008
no its going to be a broth fountain, Im gonna have it like a make your own bowl, with condiments and different meats available out on the table, with the noodles next to that and the beansprouts and everything...
oh good plan :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 45 > Last »
Up