Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Good Eats>Favorite Steak House
MedicCook 09:28 AM 01-26-2011
The Steak House, Route 1 in Wells Maine.
[Reply]
jdakine 09:50 AM 01-26-2011
Nine Steak House in Las Vegas
[Reply]
ucla695 10:31 AM 01-26-2011
Mastro's in Beverly Hills! :-)
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 10:43 AM 01-26-2011
Berns wine cellar. Damn.
[Reply]
SvilleKid 01:23 PM 01-26-2011
Don't have any favorites. Never found one that makes them as good and as reasonably priced as I can make at home! And it's always cooked right. And it is always the right steak. my wife and I at at Texas Road House in Knoxville 2 nights ago. She ordered a NY Strip, I had the Rib-eye. The steaks came out, they were the same steak. I told the cook guy that delivered the steaks. He told me I was wrong, that mine was a rib-eye. I just ate it. Not worth the argument in the public. But, there is a definite difference between the meat texture (regardless of the definite shape difference) between rib-eye and NY Strip. And what I had was a strip. Same price on the menu, and I also like NY strip, so wasn't the end of the world. As I left, I told the manager, who didn't appear to give a damn. Thus, no more Texas Roadhouse for me!!!

I'll stick to Clifford's Steakhouse!!!
[Reply]
innova 11:57 AM 02-18-2011
Originally Posted by yachties23:
I thoroughly enjoyed Chop House while I was out there in July. My fave NYC places are DelFrisco's and Smith and Wollenskys.
+1 on NYC Smith & Wollenskys.
[Reply]
Gophernut 03:43 PM 03-01-2011
Originally Posted by BlackDog:
Manny's here in Minneapolis. As long as I'm not buying. :-) Drop dead great food and service.
In the same area, Mancini's in St Paul. Great service, great atmosphere. The best garlic toast, right off the grill. Perfect.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up