Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>The power of a cigar
spectrrr 12:24 AM 04-22-2010
Totally agree with that!

Nothing gets my week back to centered like a cigar.... lets me return my focus on whats important in life.
[Reply]
Superbad 07:59 PM 04-26-2010
Thanks everyone. I knew this was the right audience to share this with. Looks like I have found a new home on the web.
Tomorrow I am bringing a LGC Churchill to gift the gentleman I mentioned above. I hope he likes it. I think he will.
[Reply]
dccraft 05:35 AM 04-27-2010
Originally Posted by Superbad:
Thanks everyone. I knew this was the right audience to share this with. Looks like I have found a new home on the web.
Tomorrow I am bringing a LGC Churchill to gift the gentleman I mentioned above. I hope he likes it. I think he will.
I'm sure he will love it. Thanks for the story.
[Reply]
nomadicwookie 07:19 AM 04-27-2010
What a great story. A cigar can be a truly powerful thing on it's own but the experience is about so much more. For me it gives me some much needed personal time to be introspective. It also grants me the opportunity to share something I really enjoy with a loved one or a dear friend and it's a great way to make new aquaintances who share a similar passion. Thanks again for sharing.
[Reply]
thebiglebowski 08:14 AM 04-27-2010
nice story(s), thanks for sharing with us.
[Reply]
1badhog07 05:06 PM 04-27-2010
Man that was pretty healing in itself just reading this,thanks for posting..
[Reply]
Superbad 10:27 PM 05-15-2010
Since my last post I have passed a bunch of cigars on to my coworkers husband. I love to hear about his reactions to the cigars. The best so far is, I sent a couple LGC (NC) Churchills home with his wife. When he saw them, he whispered to her, "these are CUBAN'S!" I explained to her that they were not cuban cigars, but she did not want to burst his bubble. I sent him a Gurkha Archive churchill the other day, and I am anxious to hear how he liked it, personally I am not a gurkha fan. He likes the cigars so much he tries to save them and only smoke half of it and smoke the other half the next. I told her to tell him to cut the bigger cigars in half.
[Reply]
Huskysibe 07:47 AM 05-16-2010
Thanks for sharing, and may the good Karma flow back your way brother.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up