Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
General Discussion>It's been a rotten day
HollywoodQue 11:17 AM 11-22-2014
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Sorry to hear that, Larry.
But remember, material posessions are replaceable. Those wwe love are not. Thankful no one was physically harmed.
:-)
[Reply]
Ogre 01:05 PM 11-22-2014
Just found out our neighbor was hit as well. We may have a vehicle description.
[Reply]
Steve 04:26 PM 11-22-2014
Huntin' party?
[Reply]
badbriar 07:46 PM 11-22-2014
Originally Posted by Ogre:
Just found out our neighbor was hit as well. We may have a vehicle description.
Skin the bastages! :-)
[Reply]
baust55 11:06 PM 11-22-2014
Catch the ice holes !
[Reply]
Ogre 05:59 PM 12-05-2014
Update, they caught the guy. I got a call from the detectives on the case and they have someone in custody. He was caught breaking into a storage unit and when his house was searched they found a "CRAP LOAD" of stuff. It seems the only thing I may be getting back is my mower. Just glad the case is closed.
[Reply]
EricF 06:01 PM 12-05-2014
Great news Larry!
[Reply]
Remo 06:08 PM 12-05-2014
Glad to hear he was caught!! :-)
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 06:15 PM 12-05-2014
Do we know if he slipped on a bar of soap yet?:-)
[Reply]
RevSmoke 11:45 PM 12-05-2014
Good news that the guy was caught, too bad that all your stuff was not returned.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
[Reply]
icehog3 12:40 AM 12-06-2014
Hope he gets Christmas in jail, Larry.
[Reply]
longknocker 05:55 AM 12-06-2014
Update, they caught the guy. I got a call from the detectives on the case and they have someone in custody. He was caught breaking into a storage unit and when his house was searched they found a "CRAP LOAD" of stuff. It seems the only thing I may be getting back is my mower. Just glad the case is closed.
:-)
[Reply]
longknocker 05:57 AM 12-06-2014
I Just Wish He Would Have Turned Around & Met You Towering Over Him As He Started To Walk Off With Your Stuff. Would Have Scared The S**T Out Of Him!
[Reply]
Subvet642 06:46 AM 12-06-2014
Originally Posted by longknocker:
I Just Wish He Would Have Turned Around & Met You Towering Over Him As He Started To Walk Off With Your Stuff. Would Have Scared The S**T Out Of Him!
I'd pay money to see that!
[Reply]
RWhisenand 09:38 AM 12-06-2014
Larry, I must admit I'm a little torn reading this post, first off im glad the criminal is behind bars, and I'm glad your property will be returned, it's just that, how can I say this, I've left my mower sitting out and still no one has taken the time to steal it! What a great excuse to hire out the yard work! :-)
[Reply]
Steve 10:13 AM 12-06-2014
He didn't happen to have a set of running boards or a couple pair of wheels/rims or a bible, or...

Seriously, glad they caught your lowlife!
[Reply]
Ogre 11:04 AM 12-06-2014
Originally Posted by RWhisenand:
Larry, I must admit I'm a little torn reading this post, first off im glad the criminal is behind bars, and I'm glad your property will be returned, it's just that, how can I say this, I've left my mower sitting out and still no one has taken the time to steal it! What a great excuse to hire out the yard work! :-)
That's part of my problem as well. I can't use the excuse of no equipment for mowing. After I retired from the Fire Department I took a job with the nations largest commercial landscape company. :-)
[Reply]
Dave128 08:29 AM 12-08-2014
Good news, Larry!
[Reply]
STEVE S 09:42 AM 12-08-2014
Good news Larry, at lest you got some of the stuff back, and the guy got caught.
[Reply]
dijit 09:52 AM 12-08-2014
Glad they caught the bastard! Still wish that punishment was like the old west or maybe like the middle east. Get caught stealing forget the jail time donate a hand to the local cat population. Try making a living with only one hand and if they get caught again they take the other one!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up