Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 71 of 117
« First < 2161697071 727381 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Show your latest NC purchase IV
The camaro show 03:42 PM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by Razorhog:
Showing off Jetlites and trying to post image correctly (thanks to gomeitsmybday for the help)

how much do those cost?
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 06:04 AM 01-16-2019

Okay so first one is A Flores Serie Privada Capa Habano & Gran Reserva Corojo 2006...cigarpage had a nice deal so I bit
Next up is the Connecticuts, it might seem excessive but I am running low on my lighter-morning smokes and wanted to try more of a variety so I picked up a box of Undercrown Shade, and following 5 packs ; San Lotano, My father, Cle & New World Connecticut’s (I already know I love the New World’s!) oh and the undercrown maduro & CAO Brazilia were extras from famous...
And that’s not all, more to come soon. (Lol)
[Reply]
Remo 04:21 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by gomeitsmybday:

Okay so first one is A Flores Serie Privada Capa Habano & Gran Reserva Corojo 2006...cigarpage had a nice deal so I bit
Next up is the Connecticuts, it might seem excessive but I am running low on my lighter-morning smokes and wanted to try more of a variety so I picked up a box of Undercrown Shade, and following 5 packs ; San Lotano, My father, Cle & New World Connecticut’s (I already know I love the New World’s!) oh and the undercrown maduro & CAO Brazilia were extras from famous...
And that’s not all, more to come soon. (Lol)
The A. Flores Gran Reserva Corojo are great imo. I really like the half corona, can’t seem to find them anymore...good scores :-)
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 04:22 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Remo:
The A. Flores Gran Reserva Corojo are great imo. I really like the half corona, can’t seem to find them anymore...good scores :-)
Thanks for the input Remo! Thats good to hear because it is my first time trying that blend (Privada capa as well). I would have tried smaller vitolas but I figure by the time they are ready, it will be warm enough to enjoy a longer smoke.
Up next is the La Traviata resupply! Always go with their animado vitola (corona) because it seems to really emphasis the wonderful tastes of the Traviata. Besides, I’ve never come across one to date with a bad draw. :-)

[Reply]
golfman18 05:27 PM 01-22-2019
time to reload the humidor after seeing this lol
[Reply]
Weelok 06:15 PM 01-22-2019
Wow, your kicking it up gomeitsmybday! Nice mega-grabs. That’s Porchdweller style for volume hah.
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 07:01 PM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by Weelok:
Wow, your kicking it up gomeitsmybday! Nice mega-grabs. That’s Porchdweller style for volume hah.
Thanks haha yeah I haven't yet decided which vip package to buy (jr, Atlantic, etc) so meanwhile still try to order bulk to save in shipping costs...I figure if I'm going to buy it eventually anyway, then the sooner it's in the humi, the better! :-) I love that cigarpage seems to be perpetual free shipping, so will continue to monitor that site in the future...
And for now, i just have to exercise patience...hrmmm...
[Reply]
Weelok 07:11 PM 01-22-2019
Have you been bit by cigarbid?
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 07:20 PM 01-22-2019
Sort of! I've bid on a couple things but haven't won anything to date, which was a little discouraging I must admit. (Being able to be outbid at any moment gives me anxiety! Haha)
[Reply]
Weelok 12:02 AM 01-23-2019
CigarFed 10 Love Potion and 5 Mexican Hot Chocolate

[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 04:57 AM 01-23-2019
Very nice!! Still sitting on the hot chocolate you sent me, very eager to smoke it but want to be sure it's had enough time humidifying first..the potions sounds awesome too, so I plan to buy a 5er of each once I get some more cash saved! :-)

CigarFed 10 Love Potion and 5 Mexican Hot Chocolate

[Reply]
Remo 06:22 AM 01-23-2019

10er of Brickhouse Robustos
5er 601 Blue Maduro Robustos
Attached:
[Reply]
kelmac07 08:41 PM 01-26-2019
Snagged a few Ezra Zion to finally try. A fiver of the All My Ex's Maduros and one each Eminence Belicoso & Jamais Vu Corona Gorda.

[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 10:11 PM 01-26-2019

5er of Laranjas, heard very good things about these so I'm looking forward to trying them!
[Reply]
Weelok 11:26 PM 01-26-2019
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Snagged a few Ezra Zion to finally try. A fiver of the All My Ex's Maduros and one each Eminence Belicoso & Jamais Vu Corona Gorda.

Oh dayum!!!!!! Your in for a flavor fun time!!!! Please post your thoughts as the resident Master Maduro connoisseur.
[Reply]
Weelok 11:26 PM 01-26-2019
Originally Posted by gomeitsmybday:

5er of Laranjas, heard very good things about these so I'm looking forward to trying them!
Never had these but they look tasty!!
[Reply]
Weelok 11:27 PM 01-26-2019
Originally Posted by Remo:
Attachment 18507

10er of Brickhouse Robustos
5er 601 Blue Maduro Robustos
Solid pick up. Nice go to cigars there!!!!
[Reply]
Remo 07:47 AM 01-27-2019
Never had these but they look tasty!!
Laranja’s are awesome!! Just grabbed a 10er myself :-)
[Reply]
Remo 07:48 AM 01-27-2019
Originally Posted by kelmac07:

Looks good Mac
[Reply]
kelmac07 01:54 PM 01-28-2019
Had to see what all the fuss about these Crowned Heads La Careme's was about, so grabbed a sampler to try them out.

[Reply]
Page 71 of 117
« First < 2161697071 727381 > Last »
Up