Nice!!!! Some quality cigars there.
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 04:23 PM 03-07-2019
Originally Posted by Weelok:
Nice!!!! Some quality cigars there.
:-)
[Reply]
Hippi3Slay3r 02:43 PM 03-09-2019
Grabbed a few more smokes for my birthday I'm a sucker for anything Saint Patrick's Day related. Anyone ever try this Opus it's a TAA exclusive and a total impulse Buy.

[Reply]
Porch Dweller 05:50 PM 03-09-2019
I took advantage of last week's sale at Holt's:

Caldwell All Out Kings Robusto:

Oliva O Maduro Robusto:

Aging Room Maduro Mezzo:

[Reply]
Weelok 08:21 PM 03-09-2019
Whhhhoooo boy, nice pick up!!!
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 10:40 AM 03-10-2019
Yeah James that Caldwell box is quite interesting! Haven't sampled Caldwell yet, but plan to check out their stuff in the future...
As for me? Rocky Patel Sungrown Maduro & New World Connecticut boxes!

And that is only the beginning. I'm in the process of stocking up for a weeks vacation in June & then another for the week of the 4th of July. So trying to get as much as I can now so they have time to rest before departing this summer.
Provided I remember to do so, I'll try to post my pre-vacation acquisitions here. So, more to come! :-)
[Reply]
RevSmoke 12:56 PM 03-10-2019
Originally Posted by Remo:
Attachment 18547

Some 9’s and some V’s.
Nice!
[Reply]
Weelok 03:20 PM 03-10-2019
Originally Posted by gomeitsmybday:
Yeah James that Caldwell box is quite interesting! Haven't sampled Caldwell yet, but plan to check out their stuff in the future...
As for me? Rocky Patel Sungrown Maduro & New World Connecticut boxes!

And that is only the beginning. I'm in the process of stocking up for a weeks vacation in June & then another for the week of the 4th of July. So trying to get as much as I can now so they have time to rest before departing this summer.
Provided I remember to do so, I'll try to post my pre-vacation acquisitions here. So, more to come! :-)
Wow, I like the way you vacation!!!!
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 04:46 AM 03-11-2019

Haha thanks Dave! First one is a camping trip, can't wait for that one!!
And these 5 & 10 packs were from last week...
The first ones are kind of hard to see, but they are Punch Bareknuckles, then Montes, AB Black Market Estelis
And then the LFDs, I believe it's Ligero & Double Ligero, the latter is the Chisel I believe (been wanting to try those, heard good things!) then Hoyo AJF Blacks, Mi Aroma Reservas & last AJF Enclaves! Hoping to sample these in a month, and may get more if any stand out in particular :-)
[Reply]
Remo 02:08 PM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller:
I took advantage of last week's sale at Holt's:

Caldwell All Out Kings Robusto:

Oliva O Maduro Robusto:

Aging Room Maduro Mezzo:

Awesome grab on the all out Kings!!
[Reply]
Weelok 08:15 PM 03-12-2019

Haha thanks Dave! First one is a camping trip, can't wait for that one!!
And these 5 & 10 packs were from last week...
The first ones are kind of hard to see, but they are Punch Bareknuckles, then Montes, AB Black Market Estelis
And then the LFDs, I believe it's Ligero & Double Ligero, the latter is the Chisel I believe (been wanting to try those, heard good things!) then Hoyo AJF Blacks, Mi Aroma Reservas & last AJF Enclaves! Hoping to sample these in a month, and may get more if any stand out in particular :-)
More good cigars, dang, stocking up! Summer is Comimg.
[Reply]
Weelok 12:15 AM 03-14-2019
Had to pick up a box of the BLTC Bishops Blend. My reward for getting taxes done. Hate taxes.

[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 04:34 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by Weelok:
Had to pick up a box of the BLTC Bishops Blend. My reward for getting taxes done. Hate taxes.
How are those Bishop Blends? Saw them on Cigarfed the other day and they sounded pretty tasty...
And as for the vacation haha yeah I definitely plan to smoke some good stogies on the trip! Speaking of which, has anyone tried God of Fire? Super pricey but I figure if there's a time to splurge, vacation is a great excuse, haha!
And-

These showed up the other day! @ Weelok, I liked that Corto I had a while back *so* much that I picked up a box!
The other box is Aladino Reserva Corojo, supposed to be a really good complex corojo, and I am yet to find a complex corojo that I haven't liked! :-)
[Reply]
Weelok 01:23 PM 03-19-2019
Cortos!!! Nice!!!!!! Never seen the other but they look good.

The Bishops Blend is an awesome cigar.

How are those Bishop Blends? Saw them on Cigarfed the other day and they sounded pretty tasty...
And as for the vacation haha yeah I definitely plan to smoke some good stogies on the trip! Speaking of which, has anyone tried God of Fire? Super pricey but I figure if there's a time to splurge, vacation is a great excuse, haha!
And-

These showed up the other day! @ Weelok, I liked that Corto I had a while back *so* much that I picked up a box!
The other box is Aladino Reserva Corojo, supposed to be a really good complex corojo, and I am yet to find a complex corojo that I haven't liked! :-)

[Reply]
Weelok 01:26 PM 03-19-2019
30 San Lotano small batch Habano and 30 Maduro. Smoked a habano ROTT and it’s excellent.

[Reply]
Porch Dweller 03:26 PM 03-19-2019
Nice grabs all around!
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 03:55 PM 03-25-2019
Excellent score Weelok! I've had a couple San Lotano Reqiuem Habanos and they are a kick ass smoke.
This pic is a recent Cigarbid order plus a little something from CigarFed, lots of Oliva MB3s, AJ Fallen Angels (man those things smell GREAT right out of the bag) and last but most *certainly* not least, CigarFed Leche de Mama Maduros!

[Reply]
Hippi3Slay3r 10:27 PM 03-25-2019

One I've been waiting for.
[Reply]
Weelok 01:55 AM 03-26-2019
Originally Posted by Hippi3Slay3r:

One I've been waiting for.
Ooohhh and a fat and tasty Viaje!!!!
[Reply]
Page 74 of 118
« First < 2464727374 757684 > Last »
Up