Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Tatuaje Especiales
Heatmiser 01:29 AM 01-10-2009
This is my favorite Tatuaje vitola hands down. I have smoked a few before and finally broke down and did a box split with jwintosh this week. I have one lit now and am about 1/2 way through. It is just the right balance IMO of all the Tat's and has now become my go-to NC cigar. I see many more of these in my future. :-):-):-)
[Reply]
dentonparrots 05:31 AM 01-10-2009
I've only ever had the 1 Tat and it was a red banded one but for an NC it smoked extremely well, espescially after the 1st inch.
[Reply]
Jbailey 07:39 AM 01-10-2009
Out of the brown line this is my favorite smoke. When we have them in stock at the shop I try to pick most of them up.
[Reply]
thebiglebowski 06:42 PM 01-10-2009
Originally Posted by Jbailey:
Out of the brown line this is my favorite smoke. When we have them in stock at the shop I try to pick most of them up.
this is a very well done cigar. great flavors and construction.
[Reply]
md4958 08:50 PM 01-10-2009
Had my first one last night. Great stick! Im gaining a new respect for the lancero... also picked up a My Father lancero last night... not the usual kick-you-in-the-face Pepin spice, but almost a underlying spicy sweetness
[Reply]
TomHagen 10:06 PM 01-10-2009
Huge tat brown fan... my brother in-law's favorite stick is the Tat Esp., and has turned me on to this as well, excellent!!

Personally, Tat Cojonu 2003 is tops, followed by regios & tainos
[Reply]
Zoomschwortz 08:59 PM 01-12-2009
The Especiales are a great cigar, although, I have never had a Brown or Red that I didn't like.

If you haven't already, you might also want to try a Holy Lance. The Especiales and the HL really opened my eyes on the lancero.

Take care.
Ken
[Reply]
TomHagen 10:53 PM 01-12-2009
Originally Posted by Zoomschwortz:
The Especiales are a great cigar, although, I have never had a Brown or Red that I didn't like.

If you haven't already, you might also want to try a Holy Lance. The Especiales and the HL really opened my eyes on the lancero.

Take care.
Ken
The man knows of what he speaks! The Trini Fundadores also helps 'open the eyes' to the lancero.
[Reply]
AngryBill 12:49 PM 01-13-2009
These are fantastic smokes, in fact one of my favorites. Great flavor, great blend, perfect smoke everytime.
[Reply]
Up