Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 456
Good Eats>Best Drunk Food
s15driftking 08:36 AM 02-02-2009
Kent, Ohio - Europe Gyro Pizza... best pizza to date. open until 4am and they deliver beer and cigs.

Columbus Ohio - Pita Pit - open late, great cheap food.

Columbus Ohio - Apollo's greek kitchen - Gyro, fries, drink ... 5 bucks. open til 4am.

Columbus Ohio - Random "street meat" vendors in the Arena District... My friend jsut told me that they put ranch on their gyros..... i never noticed until he said it...i guess i was just too drunk to realize that it was never gyro sauce (Tzatziki)

Universal - TacoBell/Pizza huts can be a dangerous combo when wasted at 3am!!! You get the best of both worlds.
[Reply]
Geppetto 11:36 AM 02-02-2009
Ummm, Skyline Chili

[Reply]
Kreth 11:53 AM 02-02-2009
One of the pizza places here does cold cheese slices. Basically it's a plain slice with a pile of cold mozarella dumped on top. Add some red wine vinegar and yum!
[Reply]
Steve 02:13 PM 02-02-2009
That ought to kill a hangover...lot's of indigestion!

Originally Posted by :eevis:
I have only two word for you......
GARBAGE PLATE

A Rochester Tradition
Two cheeseburger patties
Home Fries
Mac Salad
Covered in a hot chili meat sauce thing
onions
And two pieces of bread pulled from a gigantic garbage bag.

Unfortunately, i havent had one in years, but that hasn't stopped me from trying to recreate it after a long night

[Reply]
Partagaspete 01:09 PM 02-03-2009
Originally Posted by UK Bro:
Its an unwritten law over here that you have to have (doner) kebab n chips(fries) usually with chilli sauce!:-)
Though I love Curry wurst mit brochen I must agree with UK Bro on this one...well sort of.

I prefer a mixed meat and chips. That is:

Doner meat (sliced fresh)
grilled chicken
grilled Shish (lamb chunks)
Grilled Kofte
lotsa garlic sauce and chili sauce.
and just a little bit of the salad.

T
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 456
Up