Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Good Eats>Cholesterol sandwich
borndead1 07:58 PM 01-27-2009
Salami, cheddar cheese, and mayonnaise. :-)

Any of you guys have a favorite dish/sandwich/food that is UBER-unhealthy but you just can't help yourself?
[Reply]
DocLogic77 08:41 PM 01-27-2009
Oh yeah...pretty much my entire diet...lol. My favorite unhealthy sandwich is a footlong meatball sub with extra cheese, mayo, black olives and jalapenos from subway. Very good...and very unhealthy.
[Reply]
Kreth 08:51 PM 01-27-2009
Pan-fried steak with a sauce consisting of drippings, beef stock, sauteed mushrooms and onions, brandy, and feta cheese. It's delicious, but you can feel your arteries clogging as you eat it.
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 08:55 PM 01-27-2009
Ben and Jerrys Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream by the gallon.
[Reply]
smokeyandthebandit05 09:07 PM 01-27-2009
By me we have a little diner kinda place called Jumboland. They have the usual breakfast sandwiches but there is a special one. ITs called the farmers sandwich

Double egg, double meat ( any combo of bacon, sausage, taylor ham) and double cheese. Put it on a good hard roll and top it with salt, pepper and ketchup you got yourself one hell of a sandwich that will keep u full for most of the day

oh and its only $4.95

----------------
Now playing: Crossin Dixon - Guitar Slinger
via FoxyTunes
[Reply]
totallytentative 09:16 PM 01-27-2009
You bet! Frankly, I'm amazed this hasn't caught on like wildfire south of the border.

POUTINE!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poutine

My favourite is from Burger King of all places, but there's a Tex-Mex restaurant nearby that also makes it with chunks of BBQ beef brisket. :-) Once every so often I'll go for Whopper Wednesday and get it with a Poutine. Add a milkshake and they'll be carrying you out with a stretcher! :-) :-)

Fries = Good
Cheese = Good
Gravy = Good

Poutine = GOOD
[Reply]
Scottw 08:05 AM 01-28-2009
Originally Posted by smokeyandthebandit05:
By me we have a little diner kinda place called Jumboland. They have the usual breakfast sandwiches but there is a special one. ITs called the farmers sandwich

Double egg, double meat ( any combo of bacon, sausage, taylor ham) and double cheese. Put it on a good hard roll and top it with salt, pepper and ketchup you got yourself one hell of a sandwich that will keep u full for most of the day

oh and its only $4.95

----------------
Now playing: Crossin Dixon - Guitar Slinger
via FoxyTunes
Gotta love Jumboland! I remember going there back when i was 8 years old!
[Reply]
dunng 08:09 AM 01-28-2009
Originally Posted by totallytentative:
You bet! Frankly, I'm amazed this hasn't caught on like wildfire south of the border.

POUTINE!

My favourite is from Burger King of all places, but there's a Tex-Mex restaurant nearby that also makes it with chunks of BBQ beef brisket. :-) Once every so often I'll go for Whopper Wednesday and get it with a Poutine. Add a milkshake and they'll be carrying you out with a stretcher! :-) :-)

Fries = Good
Cheese = Good
Gravy = Good

Poutine = GOOD
Sure looks good to me! :-)
[Reply]
smokeyandthebandit05 08:44 AM 01-28-2009
Originally Posted by Scottw:
Gotta love Jumboland! I remember going there back when i was 8 years old!

Have you been there lately? They really renovated the whole place and I believe they bought Lakeside Tavern next door.
[Reply]
AD720 08:57 AM 01-28-2009
Luther Burger!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luther_Burger

[Reply]
taltos 09:11 AM 01-28-2009
I still like either fried Spam or fried bologna on white bread or an onion roll with melted cheddar and sauteed onions and mushrooms with mayo.:-)
[Reply]
Langod 10:21 AM 01-28-2009

POUTINE!

Fries = Good
Cheese = Good
Gravy = Good

Poutine = GOOD

You can get Poutine in my area (but not at Burger King!), it's a pretty good food.

(Manchester, NH has a large French-Canadian population -- descended from those who came south to work at the textile mills in the 1800s.)
[Reply]
Scottw 10:33 AM 01-28-2009
Originally Posted by smokeyandthebandit05:
Have you been there lately? They really renovated the whole place and I believe they bought Lakeside Tavern next door.
Not recently, I did see it renovated, might have to stop there.
[Reply]
scoot 10:55 AM 01-28-2009
Cheeseburger with bacon, taylor's pork roll, ketchup, and mayo on a kaiser roll.
[Reply]
Ace$nyper 12:02 PM 01-28-2009
Bacon with pastrami on rye.

Great for hang over prevention. Eat when drinking, save booze shutting organs off and killing you, the next day is smooth sailing.
[Reply]
SilverFox 12:07 PM 01-28-2009
I believe it is called Dangerous Dan's in Toronto Ontario, haven't been in sometime but I still make these at home.

Cardiac Burger

2 good size patties
Monterrey Jack and old cheddar
3 slices bacon
all the fixins including butter fried onions
Jalapenos

Top it off with a fried egg.
[Reply]
BC-Axeman 12:09 PM 01-28-2009
Sandwich of toast butter, cheese, egg and bacon. Breakfast of champions.
[Reply]
markem 12:14 PM 01-28-2009

POUTINE!

Fries = Good
Cheese = Good
Gravy = Good

Poutine = GOOD
The A&W in Lilooet has great poutine!
[Reply]
Col. Kurtz 04:17 PM 01-28-2009
Pork cracklins! NumNumNumNumNum..
[Reply]
Mark C 06:55 PM 01-28-2009

1/2 lb bacon cheddar cheeseburger between two grilled cheese sandwiches that were grilled in bacon grease.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up