Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 6
« First < 234 56 >
Good Eats>What's your favorite Pizza Joint?
darb85 09:59 PM 10-19-2008
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:

1400 Fulton St, Grand Haven, MI 49417 USA (616) 842-8640
This Place Has awesome Pizza!
[Reply]
chippewastud79 08:15 AM 10-20-2008
Originally Posted by darb85:
This Place Has awesome Pizza!
I just wish I got to the lake shore a little more often. Haven't had an "Everything but" in a while :-)
[Reply]
tsolomon 09:24 AM 10-20-2008
East Coast, Ponzetti's in Ocean City MD
West Coast, Pizza My Heart in San Jose CA
[Reply]
Jay Hemingway 10:05 AM 10-20-2008
Originally Posted by Scottw:
So True. Franks Pizza in Saddle Brook, Pizzatown in Elmwood Park and 3 Brothers from Italy pizza on the boardwalk in Sleazside Heights!
ya see i shouted out 3 brothers as well?

i am only a 5 minute drive to seaside. ya ever been to pete & elda's in neptune city?
[Reply]
jitzy 04:20 PM 10-20-2008
Originally Posted by The Professor:
Patsy's Pizzeria in East Harlem, NY -- coal fired oven, open since 1933, ****ing amazing pizza. THIS is New York style pizza ... the only kind worth your dime, IMHO. :-)

http://www.patsyspizzeriany.com/
Patsy's absolutely amazing BUT I have to say L&B spimoni gardens in brooklyn ny they have the greatest sicilian ever
[Reply]
gettysburgfreak 07:28 PM 10-20-2008
La Bella Italia in Gettysburg, PA. Excellent Pizza. It doesnt hurt that all their waitresses are blonde goddesses or Italian babes.
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 08:05 PM 10-20-2008
Black Bear Bar in Minoaqua, Wisconsin
[Reply]
landhoney 08:58 AM 10-21-2008
Patsy's Pizzeria in East Harlem, NY -- coal fired oven, open since 1933, ****ing amazing pizza. THIS is New York style pizza ... the only kind worth your dime, IMHO. :-)

My favorite too! Found about this place from a food forum, a group went around to all the 'best' pizza places in NYC and posted photos and reviews. The web is an amazing thing.
A close second is anybody with a coal oven that knows what they're doing. Coal oven pizza is the best pizza. :-)
[Reply]
SonsofClubDeck 09:04 AM 10-21-2008
Either Lilly's Pizza (Glenwood Ave) or Ruckus Pizza (Avent Ferry Rd.) in Raleigh NC.
[Reply]
jquirit 10:35 AM 10-21-2008
Ultimately, living out in BFE limits my pizza options. However, we do have this place and I love it (mostly because I can cook the pizza to my tastes, and the thin crust Deelites I'm digging):

http://www.papamurphys.com/

Do need to spend more time exploring the Portland area for good pizza joints.
[Reply]
MTB996 01:35 PM 10-21-2008
Given the time and ingredients, I make the best pizza.:-)
[Reply]
MithShrike 02:23 PM 10-21-2008
Around here unfortunately we have chains. I like Barro's best. Although Canelli's down in Queen Creek is really good it's just too far.
[Reply]
Bubba - NJ 07:01 PM 10-21-2008
Originally Posted by PitmanGeek:
Mack and Manco's Pizza in Ocean City, NJ! The best in the world!
I second this . I drive an hour and a half a couple times during the winter just to cure my hole families craving . You can actually taste all 3 ingredients , the crust , the sauce and the cheese . Put some pepperoni on top or whatever and it only gets better ! I happen to work in South Philly and have never found a great pizza place , one would think that with all the Italians living there that great pizza would be on almost every corner . If anyone knows of any great pizza in South Philly , please let me know where .
[Reply]
dccraft 07:58 PM 10-22-2008
Usually have a Peppino's pizza on Sunday nights.

We also have a great little pizza shop in Grand Haven call Fricano's that is a pizza destination around these parts.
[Reply]
gabebdog1 06:19 PM 11-05-2008

dont know I heard chi town makes the best
[Reply]
ToddziLLa 07:08 PM 11-05-2008
Massey's in Columbus, Ohio. Donatos a quality but distant second. :-)
[Reply]
Nimbus 04:14 PM 11-06-2008
Lombardi's Pizza

MMMmmmmm delicious :-) :-)
[Reply]
sofaman 08:25 PM 11-06-2008
Franks Pizza here in Dubois, Pa they just Celebrated 50 years in business last year and when you make Pizza this good you dont wander how they did it:-)
[Reply]
Langod 09:29 AM 11-07-2008
Sal's Pizza -- a bunch of locations in NH and Mass. (plus a couple in CA and FL) -- they built their rep on their famous all-natural, fresh-ingredient-only, 19 inch, 3 lb pizza. (and their "slices" are 1/4 pizza!)

900 Degrees - Manchester, NH -- gourmet pizza, more of a sit-down place though.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 09:37 AM 11-07-2008
Originally Posted by Langod:
Sal's Pizza -- a bunch of locations in NH and Mass.
:-) Serious? They offer a big slice, but that is all I can say good about it. MA does not have much for good pizza in general. Sweet Tomatoes or the original Regina are best around Boston.

The best pizza place I know of (that I ate at least) is Grimaldi's in Brooklyn.

http://www.grimaldis.com/

[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
« First < 234 56 >
Up