Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 34 > Last »
Good Eats>What's your favorite Pizza Joint?
Gophernut 10:25 AM 10-16-2008
Originally Posted by cricky101:
Red Savoy's Pizza, downtown Saint Paul, MN.
I totally agree! Been going there since the 70's!

I also really like, although am rarely able to get there is Giordano's in downtown Chicago.:-)
[Reply]
Stig 10:31 AM 10-16-2008
Originally Posted by newcigarz:
:-)

Although Modern is a good Alternate.

One of the Biggest things I miss about CT.

So far Pizza in FL is :-)
Well when you come back for a visit you will have to let me know and we will hit Wooster St. and then the Owl shop. Or we can just get a big group together and kick it on my back deck again.
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 10:31 AM 10-16-2008
Mariellas, little hole in the wall pizza joint in the upper east side. Pizza is to do for though :-)
[Reply]
jkorp 10:34 AM 10-16-2008
The Melting Pot in Front Royal, VA.

We ate there once when staying in Front Royal for our anni. When we pass that way we stop in just for a pizza now. (and a frozen custard at Spelunkers).
[Reply]
Starscream 10:40 AM 10-16-2008
Ultimate California Pizza in Myrtle Beach, SC
[Reply]
bobarian 11:10 AM 10-16-2008
Frankie, Johnny and Luigi too! Mountain View, CA:-):-):-)
[Reply]
newcigarz 12:14 PM 10-16-2008
Originally Posted by Stig:
Well when you come back for a visit you will have to let me know and we will hit Wooster St. and then the Owl shop. Or we can just get a big group together and kick it on my back deck again.
Now that sounds like a plan. :-)
[Reply]
Cigarmark 02:37 PM 10-16-2008
I used to go to Papa-Roni's and Mama-Roni"s in Sussex County, NJ. Also boardwalk pizza at the Jersey shore.
[Reply]
ucubed 09:53 PM 10-16-2008
papa johns is always tasty with the garlic sauce...a few local stores in Gainesville as well
[Reply]
Darrell 09:54 PM 10-16-2008
Mountain Mikes
Round Table
Pizza My Heart

All 3 of those are consistently good.
[Reply]
kwoody 09:56 PM 10-16-2008
Papa Johns
Then Dominos for their thin crust
[Reply]
awsmith4 10:02 PM 10-16-2008
The Marietta Pizza Kitchen is a great place, good pizza and good beer. They always have Dead Guy on tap and the pizza and topping are great. The location is good too, right off the town square and has outdoor seating
[Reply]
livwire68 02:44 AM 10-17-2008
Originally Posted by -MG-:
http://www.flying-pie.com/

mmmMMMM..
I was going to say flying pie also, but I dont think its the same company. I had it up in Boise, ID, unless they expanded one way or another. Been about 8 years since I had it!
[Reply]
MikeyC 06:41 AM 10-17-2008
Franky's Famous Pizza on Bird Rd. in Miami. My friends and I went there after one of the guys spotted them on the list of top pizza places in the country from Conde Nast Traveller magazine. Their pizza blows away anything else I've had. The best part is they only do "to go" orders as they have no seating and they put an extra slice on top of the box to eat on your way home. :-)

Since, I haven't lived in Florida for years my current favorite pizza place is Cambridge 1. I love their pizza with lobster & corn on it. :-)
[Reply]
-MG- 07:14 AM 10-17-2008
Originally Posted by livwire68:
I was going to say flying pie also, but I dont think its the same company. I had it up in Boise, ID, unless they expanded one way or another. Been about 8 years since I had it!
afaik, it's a completely different place, but I've ran across their site before too :-)

http://www.flyingpie.com/
[Reply]
leasingthisspace 08:04 AM 10-17-2008
I love the CPK (California Pizza Kitchen) their Pear and Gorgonzola pizza is amazing. They took if off the menu for a while but Thank goodness they brought it back. Man it is good.
[Reply]
Jay Hemingway 08:28 AM 10-17-2008
Originally Posted by Cigarmark:
I used to go to Papa-Roni's and Mama-Roni"s in Sussex County, NJ. Also boardwalk pizza at the Jersey shore.
jersey & nyc pizza owns all!

3 brothers on the seaside heights,nj boardwalk.
J&G in brick,nj.
al capones in brick,nj
johns pizza, nyc
lombardi's,nyc

and the BEST pizza evar is at "pete & elda's" in neptune city,nj!

(i am sooo getting pizza for dinner tonight,lol)
[Reply]
Prozac_Puros 09:19 AM 10-17-2008
Joe Bacardi Restaurant
128 S Central Ave
Eureka, MO 63025

Has a fantastic pizza
[Reply]
replicant_argent 09:30 AM 10-17-2008
Originally Posted by cricky101:
Red Savoy's Pizza, downtown Saint Paul, MN.

Crap. Now I've got to order one tonight. :-)
Reds is good, haven't been there in more than a decade... Gotta give props to Cossetta's too though. Especially for their deli, and the ability to buy some great ingredients, including their dough for homemades.
[Reply]
TideRoll 09:46 AM 10-17-2008
There's a local place in Mt. Brook, AL, called Jim Davenport's Pizza Palace. My favorite. I also like a regional outfit, Pasquale's.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 34 > Last »
Up