Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 456
Good Eats>What's your favorite breakfast food?
Lenny 03:26 PM 03-13-2009
My favorite breakfast,
A strong & Spicy Bloody Mary, Good Coffee, Eggs Benedict, with a nice Porterhouse steak. Of course with a medium to full bodied Cigar.
.................................................. .................................................. .................
Second Choice, Biscuit's, White Gravy & Sausage, Eggs Over, on hot buttermilk pancakes, butter, maple syrup & fresh Strawberry Preserves, & a side of Grits. OJ & Coffee. Cigars after.
.................................................. .................................................. ...............
Be well,
Lenny Waller
[Reply]
livwire68 08:50 AM 03-14-2009
Way too many! Breakfast is one of my favorite meals. I guess bacon, eggs & hashbrowns. Also love a fatty with biscuits and eggs. and just recently I made a baked blueberry french toast in the dutch oven, which was awsome. I think next time I will have a fatty and some baked raspberry french toast. And with St. Paddy's day coming I will be looking forward to some corned beef hash, tomorrows breakfast!
[Reply]
wshan 08:22 PM 03-25-2009
I love omelettes with ham, bell pepper, onions, mushrooms, bacon, and cheddar cheese. and squirts of tabasco on top. Side of home fries and some grits and I'm ready for a nap.
[Reply]
AllOGistics 08:45 PM 03-25-2009
A big, hot bowl of grits with a slice of hog's head cheese on top to mix in and a cup of coffee.

This may sound weird, but it's one of my favorites. I am from south Louisiana, so we eat a lot of "strange" foods. Just chalk it up to my Cajun/French roots.
[Reply]
Punchlover 09:33 AM 03-28-2009
peameal bacon sirs, mmm
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 456
Up