Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 44 of 72
« First < 34424344 454654 > Last »
Entertainment>Famous Movie Quotes - Guess A Movie/Quote It Forward
AdamJoshua 07:27 PM 08-15-2014
The Breakfast Club

Originally Posted by :
Hey, this is not a test. This is rock and roll. Time to rock it from the delta to the DMZ! Is that me, or does that sound like an Elvis Presley movie? Viva Da Nang. Oh, viva, Da Nang. Da Nang me, Da Nang me. Why don't they get a rope and hang me? Hey, is it a little too early for being that loud? Hey, too late. It's 0600 What's the "0" stand for? Oh, my God, it's early. Speaking of early, how about that Cro-Magnon, Marty Dreiwitz? Thank you, Marty, for "silky-smooth sound." Make me sound like Peggy Lee. Freddy and the Dreamers! Wrong speed. We've got it on the wrong speed. For those of you recovering from a hangover, that's gonna sound just right. Let's put her right back down. Let's try it a little faster, see if that picks it up a little bit. Those pilots are going, "I really like the music. I really like the music. I really like the music." Oh, it's still a bad song. Hey, wait a minute. Let's try something. Let's play this backwards and see if it gets any better. Freddy is a devil. Freddy is a devil. Picture a man going on a journey beyond sight and sound. He's left Crete. He's entered the demilitarized zone. All right. Hey, what is this "demilitarized zone"? What do they mean, "police action"? Sounds like a couple of cops in Brooklyn going, "You know, she looks pretty to me." Hey, whatever it is, I like it because it gets you on your toes better than a strong cup of cappuccino. What is a demilitarized zone? Sounds like something out of The Wizard of Oz, Oh, no, don't go in there. Oh-we-oh Ho Chi'Minh Oh, look, you've landed in Saigon. You're among the little people now. We represent the ARVN Army The ARVN Army Oh, no! Follow the Ho Chi Minh Trail. Follow the Ho Chi Minh Trail. "Oh, I'll get you, my pretty!" Oh, my God. It's the wicked witch of the north. It's Hanoi Hanna! "Now, little GI, you and your little 'tune-ooh' too!" "Oh, Adrian. Adrian. What are you doing, Adrian?" Oh, Hanna, you slut. You've been down on everything but the Titanic. Stop it right now. Hey, uh, hi. Can you help me? What's your name? "My name's Roosevelt E. Roosevelt." Roosevelt, what town are you stationed in?. "I'm stationed in Poontang." Well, thank you, Roosevelt. What's the weather like out there? "It's hot. Damn hot! Real hot! Hottest things is my shorts. I could cook things in it. A little crotch pot cooking." Well, can you tell me what it feels like. "Fool, it's hot! I told you again! Were you born on the sun? It's damn hot! I saw - It's so damn hot, I saw little guys, their orange robes burst into flames. It's that hot! Do you know what I'm talking about." What do you think it's going to be like tonight? "It's gonna be hot and wet! That's nice if you're with a lady, but it ain't no good if you're in the jungle." Thank you, Roosevelt. Here's a song coming your way right now. "Nowhere To Run To" by Martha and the Vandellas. Yes! Hey, you know what I mean! Too much?

[Reply]
TXSmokey 08:45 AM 08-17-2014
good morning Vietnam?
[Reply]
TXSmokey 05:22 PM 08-18-2014
if its not good morning Vietnam disregard this.

"nail'em while they're vulnerable, that's my motto"
[Reply]
mhailey 03:36 PM 08-19-2014
Good Will Hunting

(IN SONG): "Women are irrational, that's all there is to that! Their heads are full of cotton, hay, and rags. They're nothing but exasperating, irritating, vacillating, calculating, agitating, maddening and infuriating hags!"
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 09:25 PM 08-20-2014
It's not the same just saying it, you need to hear him say it.

My Fair Lady.

I'll give you two from the same movie.

"If you do that you'll always be poor just like the greasy rat you are.. if I were you I'd keep me alive..."

"God's not on our side because he hates idiots also."
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 05:55 AM 08-21-2014
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
It's not the same just saying it, you need to hear him say it.

My Fair Lady.

I'll give you two from the same movie.

"If you do that you'll always be poor just like the greasy rat you are.. if I were you I'd keep me alive..."

"God's not on our side because he hates idiots also."
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

"You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste."
[Reply]
nutcracker 06:53 AM 08-21-2014
The great Hannibal Lector in Silence of the Lambs.

Here's one:

"Some day, and that day may never come... I may call upon you to do a service for me. But er... until that day, accept this, as a gift."

(You have to watch the scene to fully appreciate this one....)
[Reply]
mhailey 09:42 AM 08-25-2014
Originally Posted by nutcracker:
The great Hannibal Lector in Silence of the Lambs.

Here's one:

"Some day, and that day may never come... I may call upon you to do a service for me. But er... until that day, accept this, as a gift."

(You have to watch the scene to fully appreciate this one....)
The Godfather

"They all have husbands and wives and children and houses and dogs, and, you know, they've all made themselves a part of something and they can talk about what they do. What am I gonna say? "I killed the president of Paraguay with a fork. How've you been?"
[Reply]
czerbe 09:45 AM 08-25-2014
Originally Posted by mhailey:
The Godfather

"They all have husbands and wives and children and houses and dogs, and, you know, they've all made themselves a part of something and they can talk about what they do. What am I gonna say? "I killed the president of Paraguay with a fork. How've you been?"
Gross Point Blank...

"So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life."
[Reply]
mhailey 10:10 AM 08-25-2014
Office Space

"There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11?"
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 12:26 PM 08-25-2014
Office Space

"There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11?"
Lord of War

"We can stay up late, swapping manly stories, and in the morning I'm making waffles!"
[Reply]
mhailey 09:00 AM 08-26-2014
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller:
Lord of War

"We can stay up late, swapping manly stories, and in the morning I'm making waffles!"
Shrek

"I lost a tooth! I married a whore!"
[Reply]
yourchoice 09:32 AM 08-26-2014
Shrek

"I lost a tooth! I married a whore!"
The Hangover

"You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."
[Reply]
357 09:37 AM 08-26-2014
Originally Posted by yourchoice:
The Hangover

"You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."
The Matrix

Q: How do you write women so well?
A: I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability.
[Reply]
mhailey 11:06 AM 08-26-2014
Originally Posted by 357:
The Matrix

Q: How do you write women so well?
A: I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability.
As Good As It Gets

"Come on, buddies! Come and get 'em! Shoot straight for once, you Army pukes."
[Reply]
mhailey 08:33 AM 08-27-2014
As Good As It Gets

Another one from the same movie:

"All that hate's gonna burn you up, kid.

(in reply) It keeps me warm."
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 09:47 AM 08-27-2014
As Good As It Gets

Another one from the same movie:

"All that hate's gonna burn you up, kid.

(in reply) It keeps me warm."
Red Dawn

"No, no, no, no, there's no problem here. I was just hoping you might give me some insight into the evolution of the market economy in the southern colonies."
[Reply]
nutcracker 10:58 AM 08-27-2014
Goodwill Hunting.

Speaking of the late great RW:

"Upstairs, my little noseminers! Go! Flee before me! Onward and upward! Go pump some neurons. Expand your craniums!"
[Reply]
TXSmokey 01:44 PM 08-27-2014
Goodwill Hunting.

"Upstairs, my little noseminers! Go! Flee before me! Onward and upward! Go pump some neurons. Expand your craniums!"

"I love scotch, scotchy scotch scotch"
[Reply]
icehog3 02:04 PM 08-27-2014

Current quote. You must answer the current one before you post your own, :-)
[Reply]
Page 44 of 72
« First < 34424344 454654 > Last »
Up