Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 34 > Last »
Sports>Texas Rangers Fans
The Poet 02:32 PM 10-11-2010
Good luck to the Rangers tomorrow. And good luck to the Rays, too. As a loyal Yankee fan, I know either opponent will be tough, so I'm just hoping for a good game . . . of about 46 innings. :-)
[Reply]
acruce 04:13 PM 10-11-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I was in Fort Worth for games 3 and 4. Ouch.
did you get a chance to go to the game
[Reply]
icehog3 05:30 PM 10-11-2010
Originally Posted by acruce:
did you get a chance to go to the game
Nope, I was at the Don't Mess With Texas Herf both days. :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
acruce 07:17 PM 10-12-2010
lets go Rangers!!
[Reply]
acruce 09:13 PM 10-12-2010
Big win for the Rangers . Cliff Lee is a stud! Bring on the Yankees..:-)
[Reply]
icehog3 10:34 PM 10-12-2010
Congrats to the Tejas fans. :-)
[Reply]
MedicCook 10:40 PM 10-12-2010
Let's go Yankees.
[Reply]
Zens7s 11:07 AM 10-13-2010
I was at the game on Saturday before running to the Don't Mess With Texas HERF: Day Dos. It was a bummer we didn't clinch at home but last night was AWESOME. Loved that they celebrated in the locker room with Ginger Ale for Josh Hamilton. The Yankees are going to be a tough team to beat.
[Reply]
The Poet 03:52 PM 10-13-2010
Originally Posted by Zens7s:
I was at the game on Saturday before running to the Don't Mess With Texas HERF: Day Dos. It was a bummer we didn't clinch at home but last night was AWESOME. Loved that they celebrated in the locker room with Ginger Ale for Josh Hamilton. The Yankees are going to be a tough team to beat.

Yes, I expect my boys will be hard to beat in a 7-game series. But the Rangers won't fold up like the Twinkies either, which is why I was happy with the wild-card. And were I a Texas fan, I'd be a bit concerned by the enthusiasm of last night's celebration. OK, I understand it's their first post-season victory, yet one has to wonder if they think they've actually won something so far. Just my :-) , and worth every penny.
[Reply]
MedicCook 06:26 PM 10-13-2010
The season is a failure if you don't win it all.
[Reply]
acruce 07:42 PM 10-13-2010
Originally Posted by MedicCook:
The season is a failure if you don't win it all.
I disagree, this season is far from a failure regardless of what happens.This has been a great season which the Rangers can build off of for the future. Here in DFW area everyone is excited to be apart of playoff baseball.
[Reply]
MedicCook 08:18 PM 10-13-2010
I hope the Rangers do not have that attitude if they expect to be Champions.
[Reply]
RichardW 10:23 PM 10-13-2010
Congratulations to the Rangers and their fans. I don't think they match up as well against the Yankees, but take it too them :-)

-- (anybody but the Yankees) fan :-)
[Reply]
Zens7s 08:48 AM 10-14-2010
Well I just bought four tickets to Game 4 for face value in the Lexus Club so let's hope that the Rangers do make it!!! If not I will be applying for a sad refund.
[Reply]
JDTexan 10:59 AM 10-14-2010
I disagree, this season is far from a failure regardless of what happens.This has been a great season which the Rangers can build off of for the future. Here in DFW area everyone is excited to be apart of playoff baseball.
:-) WE are all very excited to see them playing like the way they are.
[Reply]
The Poet 02:38 PM 10-14-2010
Originally Posted by Zens7s:
Well I just bought four tickets to Game 4 for face value in the Lexus Club so let's hope that the Rangers do make it!!! If not I will be applying for a sad refund.
Game 4? Wouldn't that be in The Bronx, and not Arlington? If so, and if so, then welcome to The Big Apple. I would invite you to crash at my place, but you'd probably find it a bit too . . . uh, cozy. :-)
[Reply]
acruce 03:44 PM 10-14-2010
Originally Posted by MedicCook:
I hope the Rangers do not have that attitude if they expect to be Champions.
We will see what happens. I think they have a great shot at beating the Yankees. I think the Rangers have a stronger bullpen than the Yankees.
[Reply]
MedicCook 04:23 PM 10-14-2010
We will see what happens. I think they have a great shot at beating the Yankees. I think the Rangers have a stronger bullpen than the Yankees.
I htink the best shot for the Rangers was not going to game 5 against the Rays. I like seeing Cliff Lee only twice this series.
[Reply]
Zens7s 11:01 AM 10-15-2010
Originally Posted by The Poet:
Game 4? Wouldn't that be in The Bronx, and not Arlington? If so, and if so, then welcome to The Big Apple. I would invite you to crash at my place, but you'd probably find it a bit too . . . uh, cozy. :-)
Game 4 is in Arlington. Either that or the Texas Rangers are really bad about selling tickets! I used to live in Midtown Manhattan and my best friend and a bunch of friends still live in the city so luckily I've got crash pads but cozy sounds nice too. ;0) I was just up there three weeks ago. Had a seven day mental vacation.
[Reply]
CRIMPS 02:13 PM 10-15-2010
Sitting at work... staring at the Ballpark as we speak. Parking lots are open and already are starting to collect early arrivals. Gates open at 4pm. My right leg won't stop bouncing. I can no longer focus...

Can't wait for tonight's game to start. Can't wait for tonights game to finish.

All Ranger fans should subscribe to The Newberg Report.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 34 > Last »
Up