Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 456
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Acid Purple
Volt 10:27 AM 03-10-2009
Originally Posted by Emjaysmash:
...don't forget my review in this thread... :-)
Oopps
[Reply]
BigJonMoo73 07:08 PM 03-11-2009
Originally Posted by Volt:
Ok, Emjaysmash wants the rest of them.... I will mail the last 9 and 1 decent stick to him. PM MJ if you want it after him....... MJ, your gonna regret this. The Acid Purple pass is on :-)Who else is tough to handle one?
LoL... If anyone else wants to give away their Acid cigars, I would be more than happy to take em off your hand. I seem to be one of the only few to actually enjoy the Acid cigars. I mean... someone has to like the cigars if they produce them, right??? :-) :-)
[Reply]
Hardcz 08:10 PM 03-11-2009
Originally Posted by BigJonMoo73:
LoL... If anyone else wants to give away their Acid cigars, I would be more than happy to take em off your hand. I seem to be one of the only few to actually enjoy the Acid cigars. I mean... someone has to like the cigars if they produce them, right??? :-) :-)
Yea people who pull out the insides and stuff it full of MJ Image
[Reply]
BigJonMoo73 09:32 PM 03-11-2009
^^^ LoL!!! Haha, that would be a good reason if that were the case... But I really do enjoy the Acid cigars. Haha
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 12:03 AM 03-12-2009
Originally Posted by Hardcz:
Yea people who pull out the insides and stuff it full of MJ Image
Yeah, people like to smoke me...I aint greedy wit my sh!t...

Oh you mean that green stuff I grow in my closet...

Nah, Acids aren't even good to use as blunt wrappers...
[Reply]
Volt 06:13 AM 03-12-2009
I have yet to understand why people empty a cigar out and fill it with weed to smoke. Back in the day you just rolled one up or stuck it in a pipe????????
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 10:18 AM 03-12-2009
Originally Posted by Volt:
I have yet to understand why people empty a cigar out and fill it with weed to smoke. Back in the day you just rolled one up or stuck it in a pipe????????
These days most people use homogenized tobacco rather than cigar wrappers. Apparently the homogenized tobacco is alot smoother than the natural tobacco.
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 12:46 PM 04-12-2009
So Bump? WTH is this pass?
[Reply]
Don Fernando 02:45 AM 04-13-2009
word is that you kept all the cigars for yourself MJ, so do us a favor and post some reviews :-)
[Reply]
Hardcz 05:27 AM 04-13-2009
Originally Posted by Emjaysmash:
So Bump? WTH is this pass?

Well I smoked one about half way through. The chemical taste was so over powering it was difficult not to vomit all over my truck. It took a week at the detailers to get the smell out. The taste and horror I experienced when smoking will be with me the rest of my life...haunting me.

I am waiting to see where this goes next... be it Jason or someone else who wishes death upon their taste buds.
[Reply]
TanithT 01:02 PM 05-22-2009
For the sake of being able to write a truly hilarious review, I'm in.

But if some kind local herfer has a dog, I may need to borrow the creature for awhile. I'll need something to get the taste of this thing out of my mouth.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 456
Up