Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Bead Cases vs. Round Bead Holders
JJKJR 04:56 AM 11-16-2011
Heartfelt Industries is now selling a round bead holder filled with their humidifying beads similar to those cheaper humidifiers. Has anyone had any experience with these? I can't see why they wouldn't work like a bead case. Any information is appreciated. Thanks!
[Reply]
md4958 06:08 AM 11-16-2011
The only difference would probably be that the round will fit in the spots that some humidors have for the old Credo style humidifier. Can't see why they should be more efficient.
[Reply]
CigarNut 08:12 AM 11-16-2011
All bead products need contact with the air (inside your humidor) to work best. Use the product that provides the best exposure to air for the beads inside the conainter...

Just my :-)
[Reply]
Subvet642 08:14 AM 11-16-2011
For what it's worth, I have one of the rectangular ones from Heartfelt and it works great.
[Reply]
ApexAZ 02:09 PM 11-16-2011
After using some RH 65 beads in a bag in my cooler, I REALLY wish I had bought a tube bead case to go in my humidor instead of the drymistats. I also really wish I didn't buy such a crappy humidor lol :-)
[Reply]
dwoodward 07:17 PM 11-16-2011
Originally Posted by ApexAZ:
After using some RH 65 beads in a bag in my cooler, I REALLY wish I had bought a tube bead case to go in my humidor instead of the drymistats. I also really wish I didn't buy such a crappy humidor lol :-)
You know, there are a couple nasty websites that can help you with those problems... just make sure your wife has your credit card when you visit them. :-)
[Reply]
ApexAZ 08:42 PM 11-16-2011
Well, my hope is that Santa will help me resolve those problems :-)
[Reply]
Up