Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
General Discussion>These F*ckers need to be hanged....
bvilchez 10:05 AM 07-09-2010
or at least the same punishment. I'm so furious right now over this I can't believe it!!!!
How can they do this to a 4-year old boy!?!?!?!?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/07/09...est=latestnews
[Reply]
Chingas 10:11 AM 07-09-2010
That's intense man. They'll get theirs eventually. Life has a funny way of correcting it's mistakes.
[Reply]
Darrell 10:11 AM 07-09-2010
People make me sick.
[Reply]
forgop 10:38 AM 07-09-2010
Prison inmates often take care of those who even offend their low standards...see Jeffrey Dahmer.
[Reply]
looking for know 10:39 AM 07-09-2010
I'll donate the rope.
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 10:43 AM 07-09-2010
Hanging still seems like an easy way to go for these people. I think we would need to come up with something a little more "lesson learning".
[Reply]
Darrell 10:48 AM 07-09-2010
Originally Posted by KenyanSandBoa:
Hanging still seems like an easy way to go for these people. I think we would need to come up with something a little more "lesson learning".
Like lighting them on fire? :-)
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 10:51 AM 07-09-2010
Originally Posted by Darrell:
Like lighting them on fire? :-)
That would work for me. :-)
[Reply]
Darrell 10:52 AM 07-09-2010
Originally Posted by KenyanSandBoa:
That would work for me. :-)
I like your style. :-)
[Reply]
bvilchez 10:55 AM 07-09-2010
If it was up to me this is what I would do.

First off find some run down, rodent infested building in the middle of nowhere.

I would tie him butt-naked to a chair. I would then grab a rusty double edge razor and slice his scrotum and let his nutz just hang freely. Using the same rusty razor I would then make little cuts about 2-3" long and about 1/2-1" deep ALL over his body (making sure not to hit any major arteries of course). I would then grab a spray bottle of vinegar and spray his body. I would then grab a handful of salt and sprinkle it all over him. Next grab a pair of garden shears and cut his Achilles tendon (both legs obviously). Next leave some food around the floor near his nutz (hey rats need to eat too).

Almost forgot, need to cut his vocal chords as well so you don't hear any screaming....it'll get annoying after a while and distract you.

That pretty much sums it up.
[Reply]
Chingas 11:03 AM 07-09-2010
Slightly disturbing but understand where you're going with it. Does he keep his eyes and ears?

I have a pretty comfy couch if you want to sit down and talk sometime...
[Reply]
Darrell 11:05 AM 07-09-2010
Originally Posted by bvilchez:

First off find some run down, rodent infested building in the middle of nowhere.

I would tie him butt-naked to a chair. I would then grab a rusty double edge razor and slice his scrotum and let his nutz just hang freely. Using the same rusty razor I would then make little cuts about 2-3" long and about 1/2-1" deep ALL over his body (making sure not to hit any major arteries of course). I would then grab a spray bottle of vinegar and spray his body. I would then grab a handful of salt and sprinkle it all over him. Next grab a pair of garden shears and cut his Achilles tendon (both legs obviously). Next leave some food around the floor near his nutz (hey rats need to eat too).

Almost forgot, need to cut his vocal chords as well so you don't hear any screaming....it'll get annoying after a while and distract you.

Did you go to CIA interrogation school? :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 11:09 AM 07-09-2010
This is only about an hour and a half from where I live. Wow. Hard to imagine that someone would do this. I hope his cellmate takes good care of him.:-)
[Reply]
shark 11:10 AM 07-09-2010
How about a good old fashioned stoning? You bury them up to their chests and just have at it.
[Reply]
Ogre 11:13 AM 07-09-2010
They will get theirs. Karma is a big B**ch!!!
[Reply]
Darrell 11:15 AM 07-09-2010
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
This is only about an hour and a half from where I live. Wow. Hard to imagine that someone would do this. I hope his cellmate takes good care of him.:-)
I hope he makes him feel really loved. :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 11:16 AM 07-09-2010
Originally Posted by Darrell:
I hope he makes him feel really loved. :-)
Repeatedly. Seven times a day.
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 11:16 AM 07-09-2010
That's just sick, so sick and it breaks my heart. After reading something like this, I'm just at lost for words.
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 11:17 AM 07-09-2010
Originally Posted by bvilchez:

Have you seen Unthinkable?
[Reply]
bvilchez 11:18 AM 07-09-2010
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda:
Have you seen Unthinkable?
No...why?
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up