Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Jokes>April Fools jokes.
BC-Axeman 10:18 PM 03-31-2011
Tell us your favorites...

I worked in a large industrial complex that had a Credit Union way at the other side that everyone used. Some buddies and I had a friend that worked at the CU and we had her call an office mate and tell him that a check that was way too big was being drawn from his account, would he come over and check it out. We watched him take the call and saw his expression turn grave. He hung up and got panicky and told us he would be back soon, that he had to check something at the CU. We acted nonchalant. He RAN all the way there to hear us on the speaker Phone yelling "April Fool!!!"

One year we had everyone believing we had got in a terrible accident carpooling to work. Everyone except the intended victim, our supervisor.
[Reply]
BC-Axeman 08:11 AM 04-01-2011
Anyone else have an April fools tale?
[Reply]
jesseboston81 08:15 AM 04-01-2011
Famous got me with their e-mail this morning. Two year trial program exception to the embargo--yeah right. Unfortunately it was the first e-mail I read after waking up and I was too sleep addled to connect the date with the e-mail contents, so I believed it until I hit the reveal on their website! :-)
[Reply]
cmitch 08:21 AM 04-01-2011
I had a co-worker whose wife worked at the Utilities Dept. Gas division. He had just told me a couple of weeks before about a very belligerent man who had complained to his wife about his gas bill. Fast forward to April 1st. I come into work that morning and told him that I heard on the radio a man had just busted into the gas dept. main offices with a gun threatening people and people were advised to avoid the area since police had it taped off. He turned as pale as a ghost. He runs to his office, calls his wife at the gas dept and she answers. "Is everything okay out there?" Of course, she said, "Yeah, why wouldn't it be?" He was PISSED. As he walked out of his office, I said, "Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. April Fools!"
[Reply]
MurphysLaw 08:47 AM 04-01-2011
Famous can now legally sell Cubans!

http://www.famous-smoke.com/cuban-cigars.cfm
[Reply]
ArgusP2 01:27 PM 04-01-2011
Originally Posted by MurphysLaw:
Famous can now legally sell Cubans!

http://www.famous-smoke.com/cuban-cigars.cfm
Man! Did I ever fall for that! Didn't realize the date until too late! Hahaha!:-)
[Reply]
BloodSpite 02:17 PM 04-01-2011
A few years ago for April Fools we gave one of my best friends a First Time Father Card.

To add to his panic we had his then girlfriend sign it for us.

I think he had everything he owned packed in to his pick up in under 30 minutes... :-)
[Reply]
emopunker2004 03:37 PM 04-01-2011
Originally Posted by jesseboston81:
Famous got me with their e-mail this morning. Two year trial program exception to the embargo--yeah right. Unfortunately it was the first e-mail I read after waking up and I was too sleep addled to connect the date with the e-mail contents, so I believed it until I hit the reveal on their website! :-)
yeh me too i was pissed.....
[Reply]
Up