Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Jokes>Ghostbusters
Darrell 03:37 PM 05-18-2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKB7zfopiUA

:-)
[Reply]
Kreth 03:44 PM 05-18-2010
I've been following their stuff off and on for a few years now. For one of their early pranks (on the website improveverywhere.com but not YouTube), they sent a ton of people into one of the big box stores (think it was Worst Buy) all wearing the same color shirts as the associates. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Jbailey 04:02 PM 05-18-2010
Been a fan of Improv Everywhere for awhile too. The Best Buy one was great. :-)
[Reply]
T.G 04:03 PM 05-18-2010
Originally Posted by Kreth:
I've been following their stuff off and on for a few years now. For one of their early pranks (on the website improveverywhere.com but not YouTube), they sent a ton of people into one of the big box stores (think it was Worst Buy) all wearing the same color shirts as the associates. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
Yep it was Best Buy. They had something like 30-50 people in blue polo shirts and khaki pants inside a best buy all being polite to customers. The manager flipped out - started screaming about "It's just like in that movie The Thomas Crown Affair!"

That must have been back around 2003?

There was another one where they all went into home depot and just froze for 30 seconds every 5 minutes that was pretty funny too.
[Reply]
Kreth 06:23 PM 05-18-2010
Originally Posted by T.G:
Yep it was Best Buy. They had something like 30-50 people in blue polo shirts and khaki pants inside a best buy all being polite to customers. The manager flipped out - started screaming about "It's just like in that movie The Thomas Crown Affair!"

There was another one where they all went into home depot and just froze for 30 seconds every 5 minutes that was pretty funny too.
Wow, I didn't realize it's been that long. One of my favorites was the Moebius loop they did at Starbucks.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
T.G 10:02 PM 05-18-2010
Originally Posted by T.G:

Originally Posted by Kreth:
Wow, I didn't realize it's been that long. One of my favorites was the Moebius loop they did at Starbucks.
Posted via Mobile Device

Looks like my memory of when that prank occured was way the frack off. Best Buy - April, 2006

Moebius was 2003.
[Reply]
Up