Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 56 of 231
« First < 646545556 575866106156 > Last »
General Discussion>Good morning Post and sports update
Stogieman 04:01 AM 01-12-2012
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as usual. Today being Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars enjoying primo stogies and good times. I hope everyone has a good day and enjoys it as well.......... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:06 AM 01-13-2012
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for a while now. We have a some good NFL playoff match ups this weekend which should be nice. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys a favorite or two or........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 05:21 AM 01-15-2012
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Congrats goes out to the 49ers and the Patriots for advancing in the playoffs and we'll see today who moves forward as well. At this point with the Eagles not making the playoffs this year, all I want is some good football as we saw yesterday between the Saints and the 49ers which came down to the final seconds of the game. Anyway, I hope everyone stays warm as it's roughly 12 degrees up here in NY and enjoys........ Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 07:13 AM 01-16-2012
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on and it's MLK Day. First, I want to congratulate the Giants and the Ravens for moving forward in the playoffs. The big story yesterday was the 4 alarm factory fire here in Cornwall that is still smoldering as we speak:

http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbc...NEWS/201160321

We actually live up the hill from it and have ash all over our cars, homes, ect. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:58 AM 01-17-2012
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as we speak. We had a little snow last night but with the rain that will follow today and the warming temps, it should be gone by this afternoon. Not much going on right now, hope it remains that way once I get to the office (haha). I hope everyone has a good one as well........ Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:59 AM 01-18-2012
Morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". Have a great day everyone, enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:59 AM 01-19-2012
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0430 as usual. Today being Thursday and all, we'll be heading over to Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening to see how all the local S/BOTL are doing and to enjoy a couple of top shelf stogies. I hope everyone has a good on and enjoys a favorite or two as well.......... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:01 AM 01-20-2012
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday. We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's, smoke a couple and hung out for a while. We got a good dusting of snow but the real storm gets here tomorrow as the weather guessers are calling for a good 6". I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend and enjoys........ Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:48 AM 01-23-2012
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on and it's back to work as normal. Well, the two teams that made it to the Superbowl were not the ones that I was rooting for. Being an Eagles fan, I have no love really for either team. I just hope that it's going to be a good one and the score stays close. Have a great week all and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Hem 05:46 AM 01-23-2012
Originally Posted by Stogieman:
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on and it's back to work as normal. Well, the two teams that made it to the Superbowl were not the ones that I was rooting for. Being an Eagles fan, I have no love really for either team. I just hope that it's going to be a good one and the score stays close. Have a great week all and enjoy....... :-)
I hear you on that one. Was rooting for the 49ers and the Ravens, I really did not want to see the G men and the Pats go again so soon. I've got that Cafe Bustello in the pot so I'll be good to go soon!:-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:00 AM 01-24-2012
Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewing and the temps (45 degrees) are abnormally warm for this time of the year. We received roughly 6" of the white stuff on Saturday and it's all but gone again. I hope this is the trend for this winter and we don't get pummeled upon late in the season. Anyway, I hope you have a great day and enjoy a favorite or two or........ Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:57 AM 01-25-2012
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's "Hump Day". Have a great day everyone, enjoy........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:59 AM 01-26-2012
Morning all, the coffee is on and I'm jammin' to 107.1 (The Peak) http://www.1071thepeak.com/. This weekend we have the Rolex 24 at Daytona which normally kicks off the racing season. This year they are celebrating 50 years of this exciting event:

http://www.daytonainternationalspeed...t-Daytona.aspx

Today being Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley cigars this evening smoking primo stogies and catching up on the world news. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys it as well........ Image
[Reply]
manny844 09:36 AM 01-26-2012
Tigers signing Fielder has me extremley excited for some baseball to start!!! GO TIGERS!!!
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:05 AM 01-27-2012
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! Congrats Tigers fans, you all another power hitter now. I can hardly wait till Spring Season starts. Anyway, have a great weekend everyone and I hope you get to enjoy a couple of your favorites throughout it........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 08:04 AM 01-28-2012
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on and it's another sunny Saturday morning. I've got a couple of things to take care of today and then the Rolex 24 begins this afternoon. Hope everyone has a good one and enjoys....... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:58 AM 01-30-2012
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0430 as usual. Well, we had a good weekend weather wise and the Rolex 24 ended dramatically as this was the 50th anniversary of this epic event. I hope everyone has a good week and gets to enjoy a couple of their favorites throughout it........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 07:45 AM 01-31-2012
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. After looking at today's weather report yesterday and seeing that it was suppose to a nice one, I decided to take the day off. I have a few things I want to get around the house as well as sit out on the back deck and smoke a churchill size primo stick. I hope everyone enjoys it as well and gets to smoke a favorite if you get the time....... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:06 AM 02-01-2012
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day". I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Phil Lausafee 04:38 AM 02-01-2012
Good morning Charlie. Coffee is brewing and the mind is turning. Today is national signing day. :-)

p.s. - Go Yankees!!!
[Reply]
Page 56 of 231
« First < 646545556 575866106156 > Last »
Up