Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 154 of 231
« First < 54104144152153154 155156164204 > Last »
General Discussion>Good morning Post and sports update
Stogieman 03:51 AM 12-18-2018
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's 1 week until Christmas. Got a couple of small things still to pick up which I'll do today and hopefully be done. Pretty quiet at the office, the Cadets here at West Point are getting ready to head home for the holidays. We have our annual Christmas party this Friday at a local restaurant and then a few of us will head over to Schlesinger's to smoke a cigar or two. Enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there........ :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 08:49 AM 12-18-2018
Yes, all that and...….Da Bears.
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:48 AM 12-19-2018
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". After work, gonna head over to the Newburgh Brewery to enjoy a couple and spread some holiday cheer with cigars for the boys. Christmas shopping wise, I'll finish that up this evening as well as cause we know that folks love Paul's beer especially when they receive a gift basket of them. Hope you all have a great day as well........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:49 AM 12-20-2018
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening enjoying primo stogies with the local S/BOTL. Enjoy everyone and be safe out there especially all those traveling during the holidays....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:48 AM 12-21-2018
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Friday. After today, we're off until next Wednesday thanks to President Trump for giving all Federal employees off on Monday. We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's as the place was packed. This afternoon we have our office luncheon and then a few of us will be back at Hudson Valley Cigars smoking holiday stogies. Enjoy all and be safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:49 AM 12-24-2018
Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on for a while and it's Christmas Eve. So far it's been a relaxing weekend, got all the shopping done and it's starting to snow outside. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and get to enjoy a favorite or two or........ :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 08:52 AM 12-24-2018
Merry Christmas Charlie.
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:40 AM 12-26-2018
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Wednesday (aka: Hump Day). We had a great day starting of with extra spicy Bloody Marys for breakfast and all. Spent the day relaxing watching the Christmas Story and then went over to Beth's sisters house for dinner as well as watching the Die Hard marathon. It'll be a nice short week and then were heading down to Delaware to spend the weekend with Jeremy, Christen and baby Eva. Enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:43 AM 12-27-2018
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. I hope you all are starting to recover from the Christmas holiday and all, we still have New Years Eve left and then, hello 2019. Enjoy everyone, smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:49 AM 12-28-2018
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's already Friday! We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's, the usual crowd was there and a few folks we haven't seen in a while. I hope your NFL teams win this weekend (Go Eagles) and get to advance to the playoffs. Enjoy the last weekend in 2018 with a favorite or two or........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:54 AM 12-31-2018
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 as usual and it's New Year's Eve. We had a great time down in Delaware visiting Jeremy, Christen and baby Eva. We got to see our ole' friends Bob & Bette as well as all of us went out to Stewart's Brewing Company in Bear, DE for a couple of cold ones and some tasty foods.

https://www.stewartsbrewingcompany.com/our-story

I want to say a big congrats to all the teams that advances in the NFL Playoffs especially the Philadelphia Eagles who had to win and have the Minnesota Vikings lose. I hope everyone has a safe and relaxing evening tonight bringing in the New Year as well as a prosperous 2019......... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:46 AM 01-02-2019
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". Had a nice and easy day yesterday after a quiet night on New Year's Eve. Beth and I watched a number of Bowl Games and I even took down the outside lights. Prepping for this weekend as we fly down to Key West for a week of rest and relaxation on the island of fun and games. I hope you all have a great day and enjoy it as well...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:50 AM 01-03-2019
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. Enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:57 AM 01-04-2019
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's already Friday. My last work day for a week as Beth and I are flying to Key West for some rest and relaxation. We have a couple of side trips planned, one of which is spend the day at the Dry Tortugas National Park which is 70 miles west of Key West:

https://www.drytortugas.com/?utm_sou...i+confirmation

I'll be logging on now and then during the week, you can see our daily activities on Facebook as always. Enjoy the weekend all and smoke a favorite or two or........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 07:19 AM 01-13-2019
Good morning all, the espresso coffee is on and we're home from our week in the Keys. Beth and I had a blast as always in Key West spending time with our nephew Gary who manages Jack Flats on Duval St. Ate a lot of fresh seafood, enjoyed a lot of cold beers, had a great time sailing on a 92' wooden sail boat, spent the day at Fort Jefferson, and of course smoked numerous tasty cigars. Hated to come back to NY in this cold weather but we'll be back down in Florida in 30 days for a week in the sun and going to the Great Smoke in West Palm Beach. Sports wise, we'll be rooting on the Eagles this afternoon and hopefully they advance in the NFL playoffs. Enjoy everyone....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:48 AM 01-14-2019
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's back to work Monday. It was a good game yesterday for the Eagles and a great season as well. I wish the Saints the best and hope to see them in the Superbowl versus the Chiefs. Enjoy your week everyone and remember to be safe out there...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:53 AM 01-15-2019
Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on for a while now and it's another brisk morning out there (currently 12°F according to NOAA). Not much going on this week except for a little snow heading our way early Friday morning. Enjoy and stay warm........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:01 AM 01-16-2019
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". Here's the current update according to NOAA for the Hudson Valley:

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...6#.XD8Nral7mi4

Enjoy everyone and be safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:45 AM 01-17-2019
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. I hope you all have a great day and enjoy a favorite or two as well........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:50 AM 01-18-2019
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always (work days) and it's Friday! Snow wise, we got a dusting up here in Cornwall but I'm sure the mountain to West Point got a little more. We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's, the regular crowd was there along with a couple of new faces. Enjoy your weekend everyone and I hope you all are prepared for tomorrow night's storm....... :-)
[Reply]
Page 154 of 231
« First < 54104144152153154 155156164204 > Last »
Up