Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 153 of 231
« First < 53103143151152153 154155163203 > Last »
General Discussion>Good morning Post and sports update
Stogieman 03:43 AM 11-26-2018
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday after a great Thanksgiving weekend. Congrats to the Eagles on their comeback win over the Giants, too bad Beth's Jets didn't do the same. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:38 AM 11-27-2018
Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's beginning to look like a lot like Christmas around here. Beth is decorating the house for the holidays, we're putting up the tree this weekend as well as stringing the outdoor lights and all. I hope you all have a great day and remember to be safe out there........ :-)
[Reply]
The camaro show 10:52 PM 11-27-2018
Thank you for the updates
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:31 AM 11-28-2018
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:26 AM 11-29-2018
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening enjoying primo cigars and all. I hope all of you get to enjoy a favorite or two or........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:16 AM 11-30-2018
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's as always, the regular crowd was there and all. We are a week away from one of the biggest college rivalry football games of the year, Army vs. Navy down in Philadelphia, PA. I'll be heading down there early Friday morning to be with the Medal of Honor recipients for the weekend which is always a major highlight of the year. This weekend sports wise, we have plenty of NHL and NFL action as well as the college football playoff games. Enjoy everyone and Go Army, Beat Navy....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:51 AM 12-03-2018
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. Beth and I had a great weekend filled with family and friends, Christmas shopping, treating each other to tasty meals and stopping in at a few of our favorite drinking holes. This week will fly by with a number of pre-Army vs. Navy events here at West Point, I still have to pick up a few holiday treats for those special people on my list. I hope you all have a great week and enjoy........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:35 AM 12-04-2018
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's looking like we're going to have sunny days (be it on the cold side) for the next 5 or 6 days according to NOAA:

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...6#.XAZWe6lRei5

Congrats to the Philadelphia Eagles on the win last night and staying in playoff contention. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 05:06 AM 12-05-2018
Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on for a while and it's Hump Day. The President gave the day off to all Federal employees today in respect and to mourn the passing of President H.W. Bush. I hope you all have a good day and remember to be safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:51 AM 12-06-2018
Good morning all, the coffee has been since 0420 as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be stopping by Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. I've got to pack and all first though as I'm taking off for Philly in the morning to meet up with our brother Bill Latta and start our weekend's Army / Navy adventure. Enjoy your weekend everyone and Go Army, Beat Navy........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 05:19 AM 12-07-2018
Good morning all, the espresso coffee is on and I'm heading out the door in a few towards Philly. Great time last night at Schlesinger's, enjoyed primo stogies and hung out with dear friends for a few hours. Enjoy the weekend everyone....... :-)
[Reply]
Brian D. 05:07 AM 12-08-2018
Hey, make the coffee already will ya?

:-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:43 AM 12-10-2018
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday already. Another incredible Army / Navy game weekend in Philly. Started off with having the honor of enjoying lunch at a local cheese steak place, Campos; with Medal of Honor recipient Mike Thornton and his beautiful bride Rainey, Highway Patrol police inspector Tony Boyle, a couple of retired Highway Patrolmen and my buddy Bill Latta. Later on, we went to the Twins Cigar Shoppe in South Philly and enjoyed top shelf stogies. Game day was outstanding with Army winning and it was a whos who all day long. Yesterday after getting home, Beth and I went out and supported a great local Cause at the Newburgh Brewery which is always a highlight of the weekend. Enjoy your week everyone and remember to stay safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:47 AM 12-11-2018
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's looking like we have a sunny couple of days ahead of us according to NOAA:

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...6#.XA-TEqlRei6

I hope you all get to enjoy a favorite or two or......... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:01 AM 12-12-2018
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". Not much going on today, a number of us will be at Schlesinger's Steak House for dinner tonight and then cigars afterwards down stairs at the cigar bar (Hudson Valley Cigars). Enjoy everyone and be safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:43 AM 12-13-2018
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's looking we are getting some snow today according to NOAA:

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...6#.XBI1vKl7mi4

Have a great day everyone and smoke a favorite if you get the chance........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:44 AM 12-14-2018
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's finally Friday! We had a nice, relaxing evening at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar, a number of the regulars were there and a few of my friends we haven't see in a while. We have a couple of thing to do this weekend but hopefully I can squeeze a cigar in and enjoy. Have a good one everyone and enjoy as well........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 08:49 AM 12-16-2018
Good morning all, the coffee has been on for a while now and it's a cold rainy day out. We had a good time last night, Ian and Ronnie came over and we had the fire pit going with drinks, laughs and of course primo cigars to boot. Staying in the remainder of the day watching Christmas movies, football and we have a venison roast in the crock-pot. Enjoy everyone and stay dry out there........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:57 AM 12-17-2018
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as usual and it's back to work Monday. Beth and I had a great day yesterday relaxing while watching Christmas movies, football and enjoying a very tasty meal along with a couple of adult beverages. This week's weather is a mixed bag of rain, snow, winds and sun according to NOAA:

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...6#.XBd-Hql7mi5

I hope you all enjoy your week and get to smoke a favorite cigar or two throughout it........ :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 09:23 AM 12-17-2018
Da Bears.
[Reply]
Page 153 of 231
« First < 53103143151152153 154155163203 > Last »
Up