Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 19
« First < 345 6715 > Last »
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>The "Take A Pic Of Your Wineador" Thread
falconman515 03:37 PM 11-03-2011
STEPHEN ..... Jump On That Bad Boy!!!

Would make a killer wineador if set up right.... if you have a cool area to keep it like a basement etc. then you can just use it like a regular air tight seal humidor and not turn it on.

That unit is absolutely beautiful for that price.
[Reply]
NeuRon 04:22 PM 11-03-2011
buy it! i would
[Reply]
mase 05:52 PM 11-03-2011
We have that Danby model at home. It's great for storing wine. I am always amazed at the creativity of the folks here trying to store their stogies.
[Reply]
w squared 06:56 PM 11-04-2011
Mine - it doesn't keep anything cool, but that's not an issue for me as my basement stays pretty chilly year-round...and I can't complain for $30 off Kijiji. I've "hotwired" the fan that circulates air between the top and bottom compartments to cycle with the Hydra and the two small fans that I've got plugged into it.

[Reply]
falconman515 07:24 PM 11-04-2011
looks very nice brother! Wish I had a basement to keep my smokes cool year round..... living in the valley of California makes it hard to keep my stash cool during 115 degree weather outside.
[Reply]
Stephen 07:54 PM 11-04-2011
While the camera is still out...
[Reply]
w squared 12:24 AM 11-05-2011
Originally Posted by Stephen:
While the camera is still out...
Very slick. I wonder if drawers like that are available for an "off-brand" wine fridge like the Danby that I have...
[Reply]
LigaPrivadaT84 12:30 AM 11-05-2011
Originally Posted by w squared:
Very slick. I wonder if drawers like that are available for an "off-brand" wine fridge like the Danby that I have...
Anything is possible.. :-)
http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=41485
[Reply]
w squared 07:05 AM 11-05-2011
Originally Posted by LigaPrivadaT84:
Overnight response....love it! Thank you.
[Reply]
Stephen 09:59 AM 11-05-2011
Originally Posted by w squared:
Originally Posted by LigaPrivadaT84:
This. Got mine from Forrest back in April I believe. Couldn't be happier with every aspect; customer service, quality of product, price point and turnaround (I want to say I had them in my hands within two weeks of placing my order) are all top notch.
[Reply]
jerseyjay 10:37 AM 11-08-2011
Sick setup ! Talking about space utilization ...

Where are your cabinet photographs ?

Originally Posted by BigRonS:
my old wineadors. they are gone now..i have an aristocrat and use just one wineador for long term storage

[Reply]
falconman515 05:23 PM 11-23-2011
Nobody has anything new ???

I love seeing the wineador builds
[Reply]
NeuRon 06:15 PM 11-23-2011
here is all thats left from my humidor stack.. lol.. the rest are in the aristocrat.... BTW, i still cant figure out how to take a good iPhone picture :-)

[Reply]
falconman515 02:50 PM 12-12-2011
here is all thats left from my humidor stack.. lol.. the rest are in the aristocrat.... BTW, i still cant figure out how to take a good iPhone picture :-)
You went from 4 of those cooler 2 one?
[Reply]
kickerb 03:09 PM 12-12-2011
.... BTW, i still cant figure out how to take a good iPhone picture :-)
I can tell you how. Ditch the iPhone for an Android phone :-):-):-)

I kid, I kid. Nice little unit. I'm very close to getting a Edgestar.
[Reply]
NeuRon 03:36 PM 12-12-2011
Originally Posted by falconman515:
You went from 4 of those coolers to 1?

yeah, believe it or not, i wanted to downsize.. Got rid of a few things i didnt "love".

and also, i have another arisocrat cabinet and most of my stuff fits into there. These wine coolers arent very deep, so i can only get one box deep, where the aristocrat i can fit two deep..

so i have the one wine cooler left for odds and ends..

Originally Posted by kickerb:
I can tell you how. Ditch the iPhone for an Android phone .
lol, i just got rid of my droidX to get an iphone.. the pictures on my droid sucked!
[Reply]
pektel 02:34 PM 12-13-2011
Here's my Edgstar 28 with custom cherry door:

[Reply]
irratebass 02:39 PM 12-13-2011
*wolf whistle* That sure is pretty Peter
[Reply]
pektel 02:42 PM 12-13-2011
Thanks, brother. :-)
[Reply]
backwoods357 11:09 PM 12-17-2011
I love that door Peter!

It seems I stumbled and slid further down the slope today. The wife and I were out wandering through a few stores and I came across a used 8 bottle wine cooler for $14 (Haier HVUE08ABS, thermo electric). I turned it on and it blew cold air and was in good condition, so I figured WTH. The wife passed on it for wine, so I get to keep it! Either I'll seal up the drain in the bottom, toss in a pound of beads and use it as a humi or use it to keep the temps perfectly balanced for my desktop humi that I keep all my best smokes in. Either way here it is:
I removed the Haier logo from the front for aesthetic reasons. Anyone have any experiences with this model?
[Reply]
Page 5 of 19
« First < 345 6715 > Last »
Up