Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Coffee Discussion>Blended Coffee Drinks
Remo 10:59 AM 07-18-2012
Originally Posted by Mr B:
Thanks Shane. My wife and daughter love these. I will give it a try.
That's a clue Shane :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 11:00 AM 07-18-2012
Originally Posted by Remo_5_0:
That's a clue Shane :-)
I have no shame in my coffee game brother! :-)
[Reply]
Remo 11:02 AM 07-18-2012
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
I have no shame in my coffee game brother! :-)
:-) Funny story, when I was working undercover one of the guys I worked with was totally dirted out, the guy is big and just looked like a dirtbag, we would go into Starbucks and he would order some White Mocha Frappacinno or some sh!t and I would just laugh and wonder what people thought.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 11:07 AM 07-18-2012
:-) Funny story, when I was working undercover one of the guys I worked with was totally dirted out, the guy is big and just looked like a dirtbag, we would go into Starbucks and he would order some White Mocha Frappacinno or some sh!t and I would just laugh and wonder what people thought.
Good story Mike, I particularly enjoyed the middle section but the preface was interesting. After I finished reading it I felt fulfilled and satisfied, two sensations I had been longing for. Thank you.
[Reply]
363 11:58 AM 07-18-2012
Good story Mike, I particularly enjoyed the middle section but the preface was interesting. After I finished reading it I felt fulfilled and satisfied, two sensations I had been longing for. Thank you.
:-):-)
[Reply]
Mr B 12:13 PM 07-18-2012
Hey, on a hot day, I love a nice Blended Ice Frapp made with my Home Roast. I just dont/wont do the Starbucks thing.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 12:18 PM 07-18-2012
Originally Posted by Mr B:
Hey, on a hot day, I love a nice Blended Ice Frapp made with my Home Roast. I just dont/wont do the Starbucks thing.
That's my goal here, leave the green mermaid to her devices and make my own!
[Reply]
Mr B 01:17 PM 07-18-2012
That's my goal here, leave the green mermaid to her devices and make my own!

I'm right there with ya brother
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 01:37 PM 07-18-2012
I found another recipe:

Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino

Ingredients
•1/2 cup fresh espresso
•2 1/2 cups low fat milk (2 percent)
•1/4 cup granulated sugar
•1 tablespoon dry pectin

No idea where to find dry pectin, I assume it will do the same as the instant pudding.
[Reply]
Remo 02:12 PM 07-18-2012
I wrote an alternate ending for you Shane, goes like this.......:-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 02:14 PM 07-18-2012
I wrote an alternate ending for you Shane, goes like this.......:-)
Once again, a real edge of the seat thriller. That was well written and unpredictable! Really excited to read the prequel!
[Reply]
Remo 02:16 PM 07-18-2012
Once again, a real edge of the seat thriller. That was well written and unpredictable! Really excited to read the prequel!
It left me satisfied :-)
[Reply]
Mikes 03:54 PM 07-18-2012
Vitamix 1hp blender will be the last one you ever buy.
[Reply]
Mr B 04:20 PM 07-18-2012
Originally Posted by Mikes:
Vitamix 1hp blender will be the last one you ever buy.

Thats what I use too. Works awesome.
[Reply]
OLS 11:58 AM 07-19-2012
Does anybody use a good blender to make cold coffee drinks?
If so what brand and model? Any suggestions?
I have tried to blend ice and coffee together with poor results in the past.
I ain't gonna save you any money or nothing, but the blender is a deceptive whore. What YOU
NEED is a combination blender/ice shaver. It might be pricey, but MAN DOES IT RULE!!!!

http://www.margaritavillecargo.com/p....aspx?pid=1375

[Reply]
OLS 12:29 PM 07-19-2012
Blending itself is a terrible way to break down ice into crystals, and what's more, it creates unwanted
heat which ruins the effect. A Jimmy Buffet Frozen Concoction Machine shaves the ice into the blender
and THEN combines-chops up the other ingredients and I ain't ashamed to say it, it kicks A55. There is
nothing worse in a blended drink than little ice chips. Say good bye to both ice chips and 2oo bucks. :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 12:40 PM 07-19-2012
Sounds like a nice machine Brad!
[Reply]
area51 12:45 PM 07-19-2012
My mouth is watering over here.
Fun Tip for Iced Coffee drinkers.
Instead of using water ice cubes which will dilute your coffee, put cool coffee in the ice tray and let it freeze. It seems so obvious but yeah.
[Reply]
area51 12:46 PM 07-19-2012
Same can go with blended drinks as well I suppose.
[Reply]
OLS 12:09 PM 07-20-2012
I think I am going to cold brew some STRONG coffee this weekend and strain it into a container and
make myself some frozen java drinks. I am not a coffee drinker, but on the weekends I am game for anything.
During the week, I needs my beauty sleep. My mother and father both could and usually DID drink a cup of
coffee before bedtime....weird.

Look at the puffy little lilt on the top of that banana daiquiri, though....Doesn't it ALMOST make you wanna
spend 200 bucks on a freaking blender? Almost, anyway.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up