Page 2 of 2
< 12
Coffee Discussion>New espresso machine
CigarGuy88 09:24 PM 12-27-2012
That thing is F*CKING SEXY!
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 05:31 AM 12-28-2012
Originally Posted by jonumberone:
Waxing a challenger and bathing a basset hound! :-)
Waxing the car outdoors? Washed the Jag on Saturday and it was a cold one! Got my last waxing in for the year around Thanksgiving.

Any pictures of the Basset Hound?
[Reply]
iaMkcK 07:06 AM 12-28-2012
Originally Posted by jonumberone:
Rocket Espresso Cellini Evoluzione V2
Three thousand bones? Mannn, even if it was Refurbished at a 6th of that price, I couldn't do it. You must LOVE Espresso :-)
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 07:53 AM 12-28-2012
Originally Posted by iaMkcK:
Three thousand bones?
That is about what the good ones cost... They are lifetime purchases and can be fixed pretty easily should something ever wear out. Yes, it is a lot of money for "coffee", but many Americans spend over that a year at Starbucks and the like.

Grinder can go $400...
[Reply]
iaMkcK 08:09 AM 12-28-2012
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
That is about what the good ones cost... They are lifetime purchases and can be fixed pretty easily should something ever wear out. Yes, it is a lot of money for "coffee", but many Americans spend over that a year at Starbucks and the like.

Grinder can go $400...
Oh I know, I'm not saying it's an outrageous spenditure. For myself though, this year alone I've spent maybe.. ~$50 on Starbucks. And on coffee in general. I love the stuff, can't get enough of it.. But at $5 a cup at Starbucks.. I generally pass.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 08:19 AM 12-28-2012
Originally Posted by iaMkcK:
Oh I know, I'm not saying it's an outrageous spenditure. For myself though, this year alone I've spent maybe.. ~$50 on Starbucks. And on coffee in general. I love the stuff, can't get enough of it.. But at $5 a cup at Starbucks.. I generally pass.
I hear ya! I hardly ever have coffee on the go, and although I have an espresso set up at home and several other presses, and stove-top units... I just drink one coffee a day. I use to be really hooked, but got my caffiene down to a healthy amount. On weekends, I may leave the espresso machine on all weekend. The biggest pain is calibrating the grinder from french press to espresso. The same setting does not always make the same shot. Humidity and not having the best machine a factors, along with other reasons I am not aware of.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up