Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Island (The other ones) Reviews>That ain’t a cigar. Now THIS is a cigar!
Scottw 10:47 PM 11-25-2008
WOW! I got a robusto in the humi right now and cannot wait to smoke it. 3 Hours? You obviously have no commitment issues. Great review!!!
[Reply]
Cigary 11:05 PM 11-25-2008
I bought one of these a couple of years ago and is still resting in the humi,,,your review made me go look at it and it is still sleeping quite nicely. Nice to know that it is a good smoke but yes, it's a monster!
[Reply]
Linus 11:07 PM 11-25-2008
Originally Posted by Scottw:
WOW! I got a robusto in the humi right now and cannot wait to smoke it. 3 Hours? You obviously have no commitment issues. Great review!!!
Mah woman knows to let me enjoy the cigar (I also try to pick times when she's busy or out of town when I can enjoy it fully -- she's in L.A. this week so... :-))
[Reply]
Scottw 11:09 PM 11-25-2008
Originally Posted by Linus:
Mah woman knows to let me enjoy the cigar (I also try to pick times when she's busy or out of town when I can enjoy it fully -- she's in L.A. this week so... :-))
Good for you, mine is away too but unfortunatley in the hospital with my daughter. No enjoying a cigar tonigh. Gotta get to work tomorrow and take care of my son.
[Reply]
Linus 11:19 PM 11-25-2008
Originally Posted by Scottw:
Good for you, mine is away too but unfortunatley in the hospital with my daughter. No enjoying a cigar tonigh. Gotta get to work tomorrow and take care of my son.
:-) That's no fun. Hopefully, she'll be out soon and you can celebrate healthy life soon.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up