Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>La Aurora preferidos 1903 emerald
Don Fernando 08:42 AM 10-25-2008
This nice 5 inch 54 ring perfecto with its oily wrapper with stains and spots comes with in a very nice cone shaped tube and has a nice band with a lion on it, which I like as I am a leo. The cigar has a deep dark aroma of dried grass and hay and the predraw is good.

A sweet tobacco comes to mind when I light the cigar, and soon a flavor which I cannot describe as I don’t recognize it. This cigar is pretty mild but yet full flavored. After a while I could taste some mild leather. The draw is very good and the cigar produces lots of smoke.

Would I buy this cigar again? Yes, not a full box, but it’s a nice ‘once in a while’ smoke
[Reply]
lenguamor 03:43 AM 10-28-2008
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
This nice 5 inch 54 ring perfecto with its oily wrapper with stains and spots comes with in a very nice cone shaped tube and has a nice band with a lion on it, which I like as I am a leo. The cigar has a deep dark aroma of dried grass and hay and the predraw is good.

A sweet tobacco comes to mind when I light the cigar, and soon a flavor which I cannot describe as I don’t recognize it. This cigar is pretty mild but yet full flavored. After a while I could taste some mild leather. The draw is very good and the cigar produces lots of smoke.

Would I buy this cigar again? Yes, not a full box, but it’s a nice ‘once in a while’ smoke
Good review.

A nice selection from the Preferidos line.
[Reply]
Skywalker 10:07 AM 11-09-2008
These do produce a lot of white smoke!!!

I forgot to mention that in my review of this cigar!

[Reply]
Up