Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Have you ever smoked an entire box without smoking anything else?
CRIMPS 11:30 AM 04-29-2014
Originally Posted by RobR1205:
I thrive on variety, so I'd never be able to accomplish that task. One of my favorite cigar rituals is taking 5 minutes just to decide what to smoke because I'm so dang indecisive. :-)
Yup! :-)
[Reply]
shilala 11:53 AM 04-29-2014
I just thought of another one. I bought a box of PAM 26 #35's that was so good, I chain smoked through them in a heartbeat. They were gone in a few days and I wondered what happened to them.
Man, were they good. :-)
[Reply]
massphatness 12:07 PM 04-29-2014
I came close in the winter a couple years back smoking through a box of ERDM Demi Tasse while walking the dog each night. I don't think I smoked them exclusively during that month, but it was pretty close. I remember not enjoying it so much toward the end. I crave variety in my women. I mean cigars. Of course, cigars.
[Reply]
azar 02:02 PM 04-29-2014
I can say yes I have done this with CAO MX2 & Camacho triple's. The experience was not to bad they are still both in my top 5 smokes enjoy them on a regular basis.
[Reply]
Brlesq 02:43 PM 04-29-2014
Yup, but only when I was first starting 25 years ago because I could only afford one box at a time and we didn't have this fancy internet-thingy to order 5 packs and singles. Everything was local B&M (which was the Tinderbox chain at the mall) or mail order only (JR's, Mike's).
[Reply]
Shawn hines 02:44 PM 04-29-2014
I did several years ago. Only because I was stationed on a ship that was out to seas for several months at a time. I was completely out of cigars until we pulled into Dutch harbor Alaska. The only full box of cigars was a box of makers marks in glass tubes... They were great by the way but I was young. Anyway 30 more days out in th Bering sea...yeah they didn't make it back to shore.
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 04:08 PM 04-29-2014
Yes, smoked through a box of cohiba sig ii in a month. This was a long time ago, think the box code was '04 if I remember correctly.
[Reply]
jsnake 04:30 PM 04-29-2014
I couldn't do that. I could probably smoke a few in a week but I like variety and there are so many I have never tried. If I have a good box of cigars and I know I love them I will reserve them for the times I want that special smoke. I could smoke 1 brand now but never the same cigar 20 or 30 times in a row without mixing it up.
[Reply]
smokin5 07:28 PM 04-29-2014
I tried smoking a box once.
Dammed thing wouldn't stay lit.

But to answer your question - no.
[Reply]
Chimneyfish 12:35 AM 05-02-2014
Originally Posted by RobR1205:
I thrive on variety, so I'd never be able to accomplish that task. One of my favorite cigar rituals is taking 5 minutes just to decide what to smoke because I'm so dang indecisive. :-)
will have to agree with that one too! have too much of a rotation going to do that, really.

plus, it's so damn difficult when i smoke 1-2 times a week (max 4), only. i couldn't stand smoking the same thing for 2 months!!
[Reply]
MUNKY 06:47 AM 05-02-2014
Jigg, you know that it is one of my favorite and me and a buddy did something similar and went 5 days in a row with a t52 robusto. Day 4 my tongue was somewhat scorched with the flavor of it. But it is still a top 2 stick for me. I think I could actually smoke a box of opus power rangers though, love that stick.
[Reply]
ky70 03:25 AM 05-03-2014
Went through a box worth of JD Howard Reserves last year. I went on a run where it was the only cigar I was smoking and buying from B&M.
[Reply]
Subvet642 07:58 AM 05-03-2014
I came close with my first box of La Flor de Cano PC's. I gifted some, but most I smoked and they were gone in no time. I think I smoked one of something else for every three LFdC's I smoked. Hell, I'm thinking of smoking one right now. :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up