Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 5
« First < 345
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>SAMs Club humidor
JKMaxInc 06:16 PM 03-27-2012
Originally Posted by OLS:
:-):-)

They keep pulling me back IN!
OLS, I'm sorry your smiley faces feel that way. I'm not going to try to convince you. I will say Sam's Club works off of volume and keeps low margins. When products sit on their floor too long they actually lose money from not putting new items on the floor that could be selling.
[Reply]
RonC 06:24 PM 06-13-2012
now $120 at my local sams
[Reply]
edngray 10:06 AM 06-22-2012
Just bought one of these online. Total price, shipping and taxes included 97.36.

ITEM QTY GIFT SHIPPING METHOD PRICE
JKMax Wine Rack/Humidor - 752617 1 No Standard $76.00
Shipment 1 Total (Paid Online): $97.36
[Reply]
OnlyDryReds 12:32 PM 08-13-2012
Also bought one online, not bad looking, but did anyone notice the large gap on the door? Anyone come up with solution to seal without taking away from the looks?
[Reply]
AECUSN 12:29 AM 08-19-2012
For a $100, I may take a look. My wife wants a nice wine rack, and I could use the extra space... sounds like a win-win!
[Reply]
debatable 12:34 PM 08-20-2012
Can't seem to find these locally anymore ... I had picked about a month ago for $180. It is quite a nice piece. Definitely worth it around the $200 range or below!
[Reply]
debatable 07:22 AM 08-28-2012
Good Stuff! ... perfect wine rack!
[Reply]
OLS 09:32 AM 08-28-2012
I just bought TWO! WOW what a seal. I can see right into it from the side!
I can check on my cigars without opening the door. Perfect!

And I LOVE the addition of a wine rack?? Cigars and wine? PERFECT.

I wanted one with a magazine rack, but NO SUCH LUCK :-)
[Reply]
Rozman 10:15 AM 08-30-2012
I bought one of these after it was recduced to $155 and it does have minor issues with maintaining humidity in the wine cabinet area. I used a small piece of weather stripping near the upper left of the door and it holds better humidity using two of the provided plastic humidifiers than the top does.

I enjoy the look of this Humidor and the nice size of the shelf in the wine rack to store sealed boxes and reused cherry humidors that we keep full until I need to restock the upper level.

I find it to be a good value.
[Reply]
pnoon 10:32 AM 08-30-2012
Originally Posted by Rozman:
I bought one of these after it was recduced to $155 and it does have minor issues with maintaining humidity in the wine cabinet area. I used a small piece of weather stripping near the upper left of the door and it holds better humidity using two of the provided plastic humidifiers than the top does.

I enjoy the look of this Humidor and the nice size of the shelf in the wine rack to store sealed boxes and reused cherry humidors that we keep full until I need to restock the upper level.

I find it to be a good value.
Welcome.
[Reply]
OLS 10:33 AM 08-30-2012
Simply and utterly amazing.
[Reply]
357 12:07 PM 08-30-2012
I think the factory in China where these are made has an army of Chinese state-sponsered cyber terrorists using their skills, and bad translators, to try and convince us of the amazing quality of their product.

:-)
[Reply]
Da_Plumber 06:41 AM 09-25-2012
Hi guys just an update on that humidor i bought the last two from sams in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and i only paid 65 dollars a piece lol for 65 bucks this thing looks great in my living room and holds humidity just fine not a bad buy. It took a while to season but its perfect. i gave the other to my brother and he loves it. i have about 75 cigars in the to of that humidor.
[Reply]
pnoon 06:48 AM 09-25-2012
Originally Posted by Da_Plumber:
Hi guys just an update on that humidor i bought the last two from sams in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and i only paid 65 dollars a piece lol for 65 bucks this thing looks great in my living room and holds humidity just fine not a bad buy. It took a while to season but its perfect. i gave the other to my brother and he loves it. i have about 75 cigars in the to of that humidor.
Welcome.
[Reply]
pnoon 06:49 AM 09-25-2012
Seems we have an awful lot of one time posters coming into this thread to tell us how wonderful this humidor is.

For me, it has accomplished quite the opposite.
[Reply]
357 10:52 AM 09-25-2012
My friend bought one. It makes him coffee every morning, fetches his newspaper, and gives him a back-rub before bed.
[Reply]
poriggity 11:18 AM 09-28-2012
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Seems we have an awful lot of one time posters coming into this thread to tell us how wonderful this humidor is.

For me, it has accomplished quite the opposite.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
« First < 345
Up