Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 11
1 23 > Last »
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Where to find Ronson Jetlite?
JimmyPeaches 10:20 AM 04-18-2009
I've been to nearly all of the wal-marts, CVSs, Walgreens, and other assorted stores, including smoke shops. None of them have these lighters and the B&M I was at last night was out of the z-blaze inserts with no definite time for restocking.

So, at what store do you usually find these lighters?
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 10:22 AM 04-18-2009
I dont use a ronson, but I think walmart might have them.
[Reply]
Col. Kurtz 10:34 AM 04-18-2009
PM sent,

And welcome to the Asylum!
[Reply]
tooomanycolors 10:39 AM 04-18-2009
I dont understand why people use the ronson, but to each his own
[Reply]
big a 10:39 AM 04-18-2009
CVS, If someone doesn't help you out let me know and ill try to pick one up around here for ya. I just bought 3 last week and there is still 4 other cvs's i could go clean out
[Reply]
leasingthisspace 10:45 AM 04-18-2009
PM sent.
[Reply]
Smoke Naked 10:54 AM 04-18-2009
Originally Posted by tooomanycolors:
Inexpensive reliable lighter that does what its supposed to do and lights a cigar?
your right I don't understand it either:-)
[Reply]
JimmyPeaches 10:55 AM 04-18-2009
Originally Posted by Smoke Naked:
Inexpensive reliable lighter that does what its supposed to do and lights a cigar?
Exactly, I can already see myself losing or destroying a high $$ lighter.
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 12:51 PM 04-18-2009
Originally Posted by Smoke Naked:
I have three lighters...2 of them are over $30 and a Ronson that was gifted to me...lets just say the other two have not been used since I got the Ronson :-)
[Reply]
taltos 01:27 PM 04-18-2009
Guess that they are not fancy enough.
[Reply]
yellowgoat 01:45 PM 04-18-2009
"Super wall mart" has them. All the "regular" wall marts don't stock them.

I just used my Ronsen to light an Opus X a minute ago. No different between a 100 lighter and a Ronsen. It lights just fine. Never will I buy a fancy lighter again.
[Reply]
Smoke Naked 01:54 PM 04-18-2009
Oh, you meant this Ronson, now I understand

It seems everytime I go looking for a Ronson I can't find one. Three local Wal-Marts don't have them, none at Walgreens, CVS, then yesterday I went into a Rite-Aid and took a look behind the counter and saw the Ronson soft flame lighters. Behind them though was a Jetlite package peeking out, they had 2 so I got them both. Now I have 3 Ronsons total, 1 Amero Lite and 2 Jetlites. With summer travels approaching I want to make sure I don't find myself out of a lighter.
[Reply]
TXRebel 02:34 PM 04-18-2009
If you can't find them locally, you can order them from Ronson.
[Reply]
scooter 02:40 PM 04-18-2009
Rite Aid has them. I picked up several about 6 months ago. I guess I will have to pick up some more as I have given most of them away to friends.:-)
[Reply]
cricky101 03:00 PM 04-18-2009
Originally Posted by WildBlueSooner:
I have three lighters...2 of them are over $30 and a Ronson that was gifted to me...lets just say the other two have not been used since I got the Ronson :-)
:-) Been using the same Ronson for over 2 years and it still works like a champ. I really like the heft of it too - very solid. I bought mine at Walgreen's, but maybe it's a regional thing? I guess I haven't looked for one in a while either so maybe they're not stocked any longer.
[Reply]
eber 09:26 AM 04-19-2009
my local walmart has a TON of them so if you need a couple shoot me a PM
[Reply]
GreekGodX 09:51 AM 04-19-2009
Walmart seems to be the most consistent spot with them from what I hear. I'm gonna go buy some for myself today. If it doesn't work out with other BOTL's let me know I can hook you up with one.
[Reply]
gvarsity 09:59 AM 04-19-2009
I have also been looking for some of these and they are not available locally. I had one and I lost it and would love to replace it. If anyone would like to trade 1-2 for some sticks let me know.
[Reply]
ChasDen 09:21 PM 04-19-2009
Originally Posted by gvarsity:
I have also been looking for some of these and they are not available locally. I had one and I lost it and would love to replace it. If anyone would like to trade 1-2 for some sticks let me know.

PM me your addy, I have a whole box full :-)

Chas
[Reply]
thebiglebowski 03:22 PM 04-21-2009
typically where in walmart are they?
[Reply]
Page 1 of 11
1 23 > Last »
Up