Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>StickerGuy
Blak Smyth 05:30 AM 08-09-2012
A few people have asked me who I bought the Cigar Zombies stickers from.
I figured I could share the info because I am very happy with the finished product and the price was out of this world cheap.
I used a company I found with a google search, called Sticker Guy.
Their advertised prices are very cheap so I figured I would give them a shot, worst case scenario I lose 30 bucks. I uploaded my own artwork and selected the material, colors and size I wanted.
The only issue I had with them was it took about a month to receive the finished product due to them being overwhelmed with business.
They replied to me in e-mails and gave me a scheduled print date.
After the order was placed I requested a shipped notification and they followed through when the time came.

Pros:
*Super Cheap
*Easy to upload artwork
*Quality Product
*Honest CS

Cons:
*Speed

Will I use them again?
Yes, for all of my sticker needs!!! :-):-)
[Reply]
irratebass 07:13 AM 08-09-2012
Taki sent me a few of these and they are ZombTastic :-)
[Reply]
Ncpsycho 07:22 AM 08-09-2012
Im on there now---- do you sell the zombie stickers im a sticker freek and put them on everything-
[Reply]
SteelCityBoy 07:24 AM 08-09-2012
Originally Posted by Ncpsycho:
Im on there now---- do you sell the zombie stickers im a sticker freek and put them on everything-
PM me your addy! I'll send you some...
[Reply]
Ncpsycho 08:14 PM 08-17-2012
Steelcityboy is the man
[Reply]
EricF 08:18 PM 08-17-2012
Originally Posted by Ncpsycho:
Originally Posted by SteelCityBoy:
PM me your addy! I'll send you some...
This probably won't end well!!! :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Fordman4ever 09:36 PM 08-17-2012
wow, such a newb
[Reply]
kelmac07 08:04 AM 08-18-2012
WOW...250 stickers for $ 0.16 a piece...not bad at all. How were the quality of the sticker Shane? Might have found a new supplier fo the VCM stickers.
[Reply]
Remo 09:49 AM 08-18-2012
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
WOW...250 stickers for $ 0.16 a piece...not bad at all. How were the quality of the sticker Shane? Might have found a new supplier fo the VCM stickers.
The ones I have seem to be great quality :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 06:41 AM 08-29-2012
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
I will have some for you at Dom's :-)
[Reply]
Up