Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Ever Find Something You Forgot You Had?
pektel 02:12 PM 08-14-2013
Originally Posted by 688sonarmen:
Herpes.
The gift that keeps on giving.
[Reply]
Lockspur 02:19 PM 08-14-2013
Originally Posted by pektel:
The gift that keeps on giving.
"That it is, Edward!"
[Reply]
Hippi3Slay3r 12:48 PM 03-18-2017
Just cracked open a small tin of C&D Exhausted Rooster and was really blown away by how good it was so I figured I'd order an 8oz tin while it was fresh in my mind. After ordering I jarred the remaining rooster and walked it down to the cellar only to my surprise to find two 8oz sealed tins of the same baccy. I guess I had the same notion before but not to my recollection.
[Reply]
RevSmoke 07:22 PM 03-18-2017
Originally Posted by Hippi3Slay3r:
Just cracked open a small tin of C&D Exhausted Rooster and was really blown away by how good it was so I figured I'd order an 8oz tin while it was fresh in my mind. After ordering I jarred the remaining rooster and walked it down to the cellar only to my surprise to find two 8oz sealed tins of the same baccy. I guess I had the same notion before but not to my recollection.
Never did such a thing before. I am amazed. :-)

Hope all is well with you!

Peace of the Lord be with you.
[Reply]
hudd 07:59 PM 03-18-2017
Have never had the luxury to have over 20 or so at a time.
[Reply]
WhiteMamba 12:47 AM 03-19-2017
Sometimes I combine boxes to save space and quite often I forget about them.
[Reply]
oldforge 11:50 PM 03-22-2017
That is disappointing but with Connies it was always a bit hit and miss. I know I have a few old ones somewhere...guess I won't make the effort to look for them...if I bump into one I can light it up as a yard gar when it gets a bit warmer outside.

Originally Posted by BlackDog:
I'm smoking one of the Consuegra coronas. If it were possible to make a flavorless cigar, this is it. Not bad, not good, nothing.

[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up