Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Entertainment>Ghost Hunters Live
AdamC 04:25 PM 10-31-2008
Hey I doubt many of you watch Ghost Hunters on SciFi. I love this show. I've always been interested in the Paranormal so I am excited about it. It's a live showing tonight at 7pm. 7 hours long. Yeah I have no life. I don't have to work tomorrow for my B-day so I can do what I want! LIKE WASTE A NIGHT IN FRONT OF TV!
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 04:30 PM 10-31-2008
that show is really funny! Some guy will hear a noise and go "What was that?? Did you hear that?" "If there is someone here with us, please speak to us." Lol
[Reply]
Cigarmark 04:55 PM 10-31-2008
I love this show, while I can't watch 7 hours tonite, there is tivo!
[Reply]
gettysburgfreak 05:15 PM 10-31-2008
Those people did a show live from Gettysburg earlier this month and it was a joke, they made a mockery of the battlefield and the men that lost their lives fighting there.
[Reply]
forgop 06:40 PM 10-31-2008
I missed the Most Haunted Live show of Gettysburg except for a few minutes of them doing the Oiuja(sp) board. Freaky stuff.

I'm a big believer...I saw a full life abberation 20+ years ago when I was around junior high of a boy/girl across from my house in the middle of the day.
[Reply]
md4958 08:39 AM 11-01-2008
i was watching that for about an hour last night... people kept hitting the "panic" button for stuff they saw.

I didnt see sh!t.
[Reply]
acarr 10:01 AM 11-01-2008
I saw this on tv last night but decided to watch Tommyknockers
[Reply]
funnymantrip 09:41 PM 11-01-2008
Ghost Hunters are not at all the people who were at Gettysburg.. I agree, those groups are horrible.. They would find a ghost in a Vacum. Ghost Hunters are not like that at all. Watch the show Wed night on Sci Fi... They will show all the stuff they found, why they are throwing out the vast majority of it and why they are keeping the stuff they did find.

Ok I'm a ghost hunters geek.
[Reply]
Up