Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Entertainment>Watchmen
jbonnefsc 11:38 AM 10-23-2008
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Who is excited about the Watchmen movie?

I'm counting down!!!! 3-6-09!!!

Latest Trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAXKtEjaYcI

Discuss!!!
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 01:05 PM 10-23-2008
its going to be SOOOOO bad ass, original graphic novel... come on... BAD ASS!
[Reply]
Skywalker 01:52 PM 10-23-2008
The trailer looks great!!! Can't wait!!!
[Reply]
SmokinAFuente 05:12 PM 10-23-2008
Looking forward to this one!
[Reply]
mugwump 05:18 PM 10-23-2008
I'm very much looking forward to this and I'm not afraid to admit that the graphic novel was way over my head in many parts. Any time someone spouts off about adults reading "comic books" I stick a copy of "Watchmen" in their hands and tell them to shut up and read.

I am hedging my bets after the hack job the studios dead on "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" which is in many ways an ever deeper story.
[Reply]
Comicbookfreak 10:29 PM 10-23-2008
Looking forward to seeing this. Alan Morre is a freaking genius. Here is a clip of Moore talking about the Watchmen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKebCtCTbCA
[Reply]
FriskyDingo 12:44 PM 10-24-2008
The graphic novel was brilliant! I just hope Zach Snyder doesn't F it up! Terry Gilliam asked Alan Moore, how do you make The Watchmen right? and Moore said "don't." Hollywood messed up Leage of Extraordinary Gentlemen and V for Vendetta. But I'm trying to stay optimistic.
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 02:26 PM 10-24-2008
Originally Posted by FriskyDingo:
The graphic novel was brilliant! I just hope Zach Snyder doesn't F it up! Terry Gilliam asked Alan Moore, how do you make The Watchmen right? and Moore said "don't." Hollywood messed up Leage of Extraordinary Gentlemen and V for Vendetta. But I'm trying to stay optimistic.
V for Vendetta i believe was still an amazing film, The whole concept, was in many ways, Far over my head- so it does need a few watch's :-)
[Reply]
Neuromancer 08:27 PM 10-24-2008
Lookin' forward to it...hope they don't screw it up...
[Reply]
Up