Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>My new ashtray
Heavy_d 09:30 PM 06-10-2013
Image
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 09:37 PM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by Heavy_d:
Image

Pretty small ashtray isn't it? :-)
[Reply]
FUEL 09:41 PM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
Pretty small ashtray isn't it? :-)
No kiddin...you smoking Capri's??
[Reply]
Heavy_d 09:41 PM 06-10-2013
Lol, very tiny. Curse you photobucket!
[Reply]
MarkinOR 09:41 PM 06-10-2013
What did you do with the ashtray Adam? Don't see it:-)
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 09:44 PM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by MarkinCA:
What did you do with the ashtray Adam? Don't see it:-)
I'm part of a team doing viral marketing for "Now You See Me".
[Reply]
FUEL 09:44 PM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by Heavy_d:
Lol, very tiny. Curse you photobucket!
Sure sure...next thing you know he'll be saying it was because of "cold water" it got tiny.

:giggles:

Serenity Now!
[Reply]
Heavy_d 09:48 PM 06-10-2013
Well, at least it finally worked. My mom gave me this earlier today. Handmade by my grandmother years ago when she had a ceramics shop.
[Reply]
MarkinOR 09:50 PM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
I'm part of a team doing viral marketing for "Now You See Me".
...and Now You Don't. Ok. Gotcha:-)
[Reply]
MarkinOR 09:51 PM 06-10-2013
BTW, groovy colors on your ashtray Derek:-)

[Reply]
FUEL 09:54 PM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by Heavy_d:
Well, at least it finally worked. My mom gave me this earlier today. Handmade by my grandmother years ago when she had a ceramics shop.
Rad colors and a great stick there too!
[Reply]
big_jaygee 09:55 PM 06-10-2013
looks great bro
[Reply]
Heavy_d 09:55 PM 06-10-2013
Thanks. Yeah, it's definitely got that psychadelic vibe going for it. Maybe I should've pictured it with an Acid instead, lol.
[Reply]
FUEL 09:58 PM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by Heavy_d:
Thanks. Yeah, it's definitely got that psychadelic vibe going for it. Maybe I should've pictured it with an Acid instead, lol.
HA!!! No kidding! Better yet, go retake & repost that one!! Hell, that' would just be awesome with an Acid cigar in that thing lol.
[Reply]
Heavy_d 10:05 PM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by FUEL:
HA!!! No kidding! Better yet, go retake & repost that one!! Hell, that' would just be awesome with an Acid cigar in that thing lol.
Lol, I would, but I smoked my one & only Acid cigar this morning before I got the new tray, and the closest B&M that sells them is an hour away.
[Reply]
FUEL 10:11 PM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by Heavy_d:
Lol, I would, but I smoked my one & only Acid cigar this morning before I got the new tray, and the clisest B&M that sells them is an hour away.
Not necessarily a bad thing :-):-):-)
[Reply]
MrClean 09:31 AM 06-11-2013
Derek, that is a cool ashtray and being that your grandmother made it, makes it even more special. :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 09:38 AM 06-11-2013
Cool tray and a great story that makes it even cooler! Thanks for sharing.
[Reply]
Heavy_d 10:40 AM 06-11-2013
Yea. The wife & i live in my grandparents old house, and some of my earliest memories of my grandpa were of him sitting on the porch smoking a cigar, so it just felt right to bring it back home. Think I'll go outside & fire up a stick in paps memory.
[Reply]
bstarrs 01:54 PM 06-11-2013
That's pretty cool looking
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up