Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>S.T. Dupont
Shengolj 02:24 PM 06-10-2013
Hello everyone! Does anyone know anything about this lighter? I was told that it is authentic, but I can not find a similar or the same anywhere. Thank you all.
Attached: 1.jpg (61.0 KB) 2.jpg (76.5 KB) 3.jpg (43.4 KB) 4.jpg (41.6 KB) 
[Reply]
pnoon 02:28 PM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by Shengolj:
Hello everyone! Does anyone know anything about this lighter? I was told that it is authentic, but I can not find a similar or the same anywhere. Thank you all.
Welcome to Cigar Asylum.
Please introduce yourself and let us know how you came upon the lighter. Very difficult to authenticate from pictures alone.
[Reply]
the nub 02:33 PM 06-10-2013
the bottom is stamped Laque de chine (Chinese lacquer). This is obviously not Chinese lacquer, therefore, fake.
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 03:04 PM 06-10-2013
Besides the obvious. you can email St. D. the serial number and they will tell you if it's authentic, year of manufacture, model, make, etc.,

easy peasy
[Reply]
Shengolj 11:56 PM 06-10-2013
Thank you all for your time, and I apologize ... I'm Peter, and I hope to enjoy this forum.
[Reply]
pnoon 06:36 AM 06-11-2013
Welcome, Peter.
Where are you from? What cigars do you like? Or are you new to our hobby/obsession?
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 08:31 AM 06-11-2013
Hi Peter, other Peter that is, there is a thread here, Introductions Thread where you can say hello to everyone and tell us a bit about yourself. After that there is a thread here, Newbie Sampler Trade where you can sign up and do some cigar trades with some more established members to learn how to properly ship sticks and get your trader rating as well as get a chance to try some different cigars.

That being said welcome to the Asylum!
[Reply]
Up