Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>My Swiss Army Knife Cutter Review
Junior 09:38 AM 04-23-2009
Well here is my review of the Swiss Army cigar cutter, and knife. I got into the office this morning, and really got too look at it. It has all the features that you expect from Swiss Army: can opener, bottle opener/screwdriver, cigar scissors, scissors, knife blade, nail cleaner/file, corkscrew, and awl.

Now to the business at hand. I pulled out one of the Punch Bully too sacrifice test on, and then a Fonseca Bullet that I am fond of smoking. Well it takes a cut or two to dial in on it. I ruined the Punch, but in the knife it was my fault. When I cut the second it was right on the money. So down to the final thoughts on it, a Palio it is not a Benchmade it is not, but I will carry it verses having both my pocket knife and a cutter. All in all it is a handy thing to have in my pocket.

[Reply]
TOB9595 10:11 AM 04-23-2009
Good info.

You will, most likely, always have the knife...so always a cutter too

Tom
[Reply]
N2Advnture 03:30 PM 04-23-2009
It definitely takes a little getting used to the "action" of it but once you do, you'll love it.
[Reply]
Jimbo14 07:32 AM 04-25-2009
I often just use my Swiss Army knife blade to cut my cigars. I find it I can perfectly slice off the cap with it.
[Reply]
Lucky_Hippo 09:46 AM 04-27-2009
Great picture, and thanks for the review! :-)
[Reply]
HK3- 03:55 PM 04-27-2009
Pretty cool! Thanks for posting the review on this. I have always wondered how they would work. :-)
[Reply]
billyrayvalentin 01:26 PM 04-30-2009
Anyone have a site to recommend with good prices on these?
[Reply]
Junior 01:56 PM 04-30-2009
Originally Posted by billyrayvalentin:
Anyone have a site to recommend with good prices on these?
My wife got it from optics planet I think.
[Reply]
Up