« First < 91011
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>I wish Palio's didn't Look so Cheap
ahc4353 10:57 AM 03-23-2009
Respect your elders!!

:-) :-)
[Reply]
Ender 10:57 AM 03-23-2009
Originally Posted by ahc4353:
A learning curve? I can see you must of had an issue with getting up to speed with a Palio as well. :-)
Tell me about it! That manual took me 3 days just to get through...and don't get me started about which is right side to have facing up.
[Reply]
BC-Axeman 11:15 AM 03-23-2009
Originally Posted by Ender:
Tell me about it! That manual took me 3 days just to get through...and don't get me started about which is right side to have facing up.
You're not supposed to read the other eight languages, just the english. :-)
[Reply]
bobarian 12:28 PM 03-23-2009
Originally Posted by md4958:
From Al's highschool yearbook! This was his conquistador team pic.

Al, you got some sexay legs! :-)
[Reply]
nozero 12:35 PM 03-23-2009
Originally Posted by Ender:
Hmmm...yes I can see that happening. Good call. However I hope I don't come across that many tough drawing cigars. Sometimes I just deal with it thinking it may be up in the body and hope to smoke past it.

I've found this works quite well, but does tend to tar up the cutter. I have some Don Kiki brown labels that get tarred up pretty good about half way into them. I quick 2nd clip with the cutter, clears it right up.
[Reply]
icehog3 02:08 PM 03-23-2009
Originally Posted by vstrommark:
Well, I don't know about you, but I put down cold hard cash at my local community college for a weekend seminar titled, "how to clip your stick and not mangle your thingie". Worth every penny. :-) :-)

Frankenstein say "mangled thingie BAAAAAAAAAAAD!" :-)
[Reply]
Sailchaser 07:48 PM 03-23-2009
Naps allow your cigars to breath and adjust to the proper cutting temperature

Cutting tempature is especially important when using a Palio cutter, found that info on page 18 of the owners manual:-)
[Reply]
Ender 09:04 AM 03-24-2009
Originally Posted by Sailchaser:
Naps allow your cigars to breath and adjust to the proper cutting temperature

Cutting tempature is especially important when using a Palio cutter, found that info on page 18 of the owners manual:-)

:-) that's awesome Chris!
[Reply]
pnutbutrsangwich 02:15 PM 04-01-2009
I'm glad that this thread was a lot shorter than the B&M vs Internet thread. Now I'm all caught up :-)
[Reply]
zmancbr 03:32 PM 04-01-2009
Originally Posted by pnutbutrsangwich:
I'm glad that this thread was a lot shorter than the B&M vs Internet thread. Now I'm all caught up :-)
:-) You are much more patient than I am... I skipped the bulk of both threads... :-):-)
[Reply]
Ingyp 09:33 PM 04-04-2009
Originally Posted by skullnrose:
ok while were talking palios anyone else rest their finger on the cap while they make the cut? Seems I always get strange looks when I do it but I haven't been cut or made a bad cut yet. This is even more fun while driving!
I do that also, beats having the cap fly off in your lap.
[Reply]
OLS 02:52 PM 05-07-2009
Originally Posted by Volt:
I love the cut and will not use any but a Palio. On the other hand I also hate the way it sticks and then lets loose coming off the tracks. I hate to loan it to others because they always pull it apart. As I understand it, this is the "norm"....
Only time I ever used one, it was a BOTLs and it flew apart in my hands.
I freaked out, but he told me it happens all the time, re-assembled it and
told me'honestly, no worries, dude" For what any of that is worth.
[Reply]
s15driftking 06:42 AM 05-08-2009
Originally Posted by MajorCaptSilly:
"All we are saying is give cake a chance"

MCS
I read this entire thread in it's entirety an i felt compelled to come back to this post by MCS and give my contribution towards this gem of a thread.

MCS,

I truly feel that everybody should give cake a chance. Now i know that you (viewers out there) are thinking... "This guy must have a sweet tooth"... WRONG!

I hate seafood and i'm not a big fan of sweets... But i love cake, all types of cake and i couldn't put my finger on it until now.

I like the rich flavor of any type of frosting, and the fluffy yet thick consistency of it spread about the exterior of a nice light fluffy moist interior that is just begging to be devoured.

That being said..... I AM NOT a fan of pie. I believe we should thank cake for being so dry yet moist and delicious and simultaneously give our "fare-thee-wells" to pie.

Pie is disgusting. It tastes like soupy imitation cake with tart fruits (for the most part).

What is a Palio?
[Reply]
BC-Axeman 06:57 AM 05-08-2009
Coconut creme, banana creme, pecan, lemon meringue, apple, pumpkin pies, just to name a few.
And don't get me started on cookies...
[Reply]
boom 07:17 AM 05-08-2009
Used a Zino for years and Now It's nothing but the Palio!!!
[Reply]
ucla695 07:20 AM 05-08-2009
Originally Posted by pnutbutrsangwich:
:-) Why? Do you think there's a difference in quality between the ones you buy in the B&M and online? :-)
[Reply]
Page 11 of 11
« First < 91011
Up