Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 5
« First < 234 5 >
Good Eats>I'm going to kill and eat my co-workers pet
BC-Axeman 04:19 PM 03-20-2009
Maybe you could raise rabbits to feed to Fluffy. Do gators even get fat? I bet they just grow more.
[Reply]
hotreds 05:06 PM 03-20-2009
Originally Posted by bonjing:
gotta ask, how do you know when you're eating real gator or fake? is there a gator substitute?
As long as it's not a guy on the beach offering you the gator, you're good to go!
[Reply]
SixPackSunday 05:11 PM 03-20-2009
I've decided i'll know its a chicken in a gator suit for sure if she mentions her friends cousin works in a gator factory in cuba. right? or if it comes in a burlap sack!
[Reply]
canucks6024 07:39 PM 03-20-2009
As a Canadian who has never even thought of eating gator. This thread is both informative and FUNNY AS HELL !!!

Keep up the great work, hahahha

Phil
[Reply]
hotreds 07:43 PM 03-20-2009
Originally Posted by SixPackSunday:
I've decided i'll know its a chicken in a gator suit for sure if she mentions her friends cousin works in a gator factory in cuba. right? or if it comes in a burlap sack!
Or a glass top case!
[Reply]
bonjing 08:12 PM 03-20-2009
:-)
[Reply]
LooseCard 08:15 PM 03-20-2009
I'd be worried about "the shot" making the food poisonous.

I think GoodFella is right!
It had a crazed look in its eyes when it started running at you!Image

(And my wife is sitting here asking me what's so funny....:-))
[Reply]
lightning9191 09:21 PM 03-20-2009
Originally Posted by LooseCard:
:-) That's kinda what I was thinking....I don't think I'd want to eat anything killed with chemicals. I vote for the slug to the head....or you could invite a Rabbi over to make it kosher.....is alligator meat kosher? I'm guessing no...:-)
[Reply]
LooseCard 05:57 AM 03-21-2009
Originally Posted by lightning9191:
or you could invite a Rabbi over to make it kosher.....is alligator meat kosher? I'm guessing no...:-)
I'm not Jewish, but I enjoy Jewish foods.
And I'm thinking that it's not going to be kosher........ :-) :-)
[Reply]
macpappy 06:32 AM 03-21-2009
Let's get to the important issue. How are you going to cook it!
Here's a link:
http://www.cajuncookingrecipes.com/a...alligator6.htm
[Reply]
BC-Axeman 08:15 AM 03-21-2009
I like it skewered. The seasoning looks good. I would add some tarragon and ground clove to it.
Deep fried strips are good, too.
[Reply]
BengalMan 07:50 PM 03-22-2009
First let me say that this thread is absolutely f'n classic!

Secondly, Logan, I live over in Cincinnati, PLEASE tell me when your going to have your gator feast, I'd love to come. You supply the gator meat, I'll supply the cigars. :-)
[Reply]
SixPackSunday 11:10 PM 03-22-2009
Originally Posted by BengalMan:
First let me say that this thread is absolutely f'n classic!

Secondly, Logan, I live over in Cincinnati, PLEASE tell me when your going to have your gator feast, I'd love to come. You supply the gator meat, I'll supply the cigars. :-)
SWEET! As soon as I set a date you'll be the first to know!
[Reply]
shortstory5 01:47 AM 03-29-2009
I just saw this thread and refuse to let it die. Logan, I'm preparing for the drive down. Just let me know when the gator is ready. If it's a chicken in gator suit, I'm gonna be pissed.
[Reply]
LooseCard 07:45 AM 03-29-2009
Originally Posted by shortstory5:
I just saw this thread and refuse to let it die. Logan, I'm preparing for the drive down. Just let me know when the gator is ready. If it's a chicken in gator suit, I'm gonna be pissed.
I've been waiting for an update too. I planned to bump it this weekend also!

What's the story!?! When's the feast!?!
[Reply]
BC-Axeman 08:33 AM 03-29-2009
When do we get to see pictures of Fluffy?
[Reply]
jquirit 10:27 AM 03-29-2009
Originally Posted by LooseCard:
What you need is one of them pneumatic air-bolts that Chigurh used in "No Country for Old Men". Solve your problem right quick. :-)

And if/when you butcher the gator, deep fry me some. Always wanted to try deep-fried gator! :-):-)
[Reply]
SixPackSunday 11:55 AM 03-29-2009
I'm still trying to work this out guys. If you havnt seen I no longer work with this lady so its been a little bit harder convincing her to let me have it. Hopefully her other options dont pan out though and she gives it to me.
[Reply]
shortstory5 06:00 PM 03-29-2009
Logan, make this happen.
[Reply]
ade06 06:52 PM 03-29-2009
Get er done
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
« First < 234 5 >
Up