Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
All Cigar Discussion>New CI store
czerbe 10:13 AM 11-05-2012
Headed up to Hamburg on Saturday for the New CI superstore Grand opening... Man its massive, Nice selections of sticks although to be honest I thought I would see some pretty common ones that were not there, No Padrons? But otherwise great store awesome selection, great customer service, cheap drinks.

[IMG]Image[/IMG]
[IMG]Image[/IMG]
[IMG]Image[/IMG]
[IMG]Image[/IMG]
[IMG]Image[/IMG]
[
[Reply]
czerbe 10:15 AM 11-05-2012
[IMG]Image[/IMG]
[IMG]Image[/IMG]
[IMG]Image[/IMG]
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 10:17 AM 11-05-2012
Myself, Taki, SteelCityBoy and Digs where there on Saturday!
[Reply]
czerbe 10:17 AM 11-05-2012
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
Myself, Taki, SteelCityBoy and Digs where there on Saturday!
Gotta get an Asylum herf soon
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 10:18 AM 11-05-2012
Originally Posted by czerbe:
Gotta get an Asylum herf soon
For sure! :-)
What time were you there? When we got there all the nice seating was packed.
[Reply]
czerbe 10:20 AM 11-05-2012
For sure! :-)
What time were you there? When we got there all the nice seating was packed.
10am till about 1pm

I was supposed to meet up with Oliva Dave VP of Sales great guy and really knows his stuff but we missed each other. Willy H was there awesome guy
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 10:22 AM 11-05-2012
10am till about 1pm

I was supposed to meet up with Oliva Dave VP of Sales great guy and really knows his stuff but we missed each other. Willy H was there awesome guy
I see, we arrived at about noon. We snagged the table and chairs in the little room next to the blend lab, good times. The lounge has plenty of seating for a regular day but a bit crowded during a large event.
[Reply]
czerbe 10:22 AM 11-05-2012
I see, we arrived at about noon. We snagged the table and chairs in the little room next to the blend lab, good times. The lounge has plenty of seating for a regular day but a bit crowded during a large event.
For sure but its about 20 min from me so I can see me heading up there a lot. My local B&M will be bummed!!!
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 10:24 AM 11-05-2012
For sure but its about 20 min from me so I can see me heading up there a lot. My local B&M will be bummed!!!
It's about 15-20 for us as well. It is going to be our winter hide out :-)
I know some people were dissapointed they had no Liga Privada stuff, just Undercrowns.
[Reply]
czerbe 10:25 AM 11-05-2012
awesome
[Reply]
Taki 10:56 AM 11-05-2012
Definitely impressed with the set up that they put together!! Great place to relax and enjoy a cigar! Sucks we missed you Corey, but its only right down the road, we can always meet up sometime soon! :-)
[Reply]
czerbe 10:59 AM 11-05-2012
Originally Posted by Taki:
Definitely impressed with the set up that they put together!! Great place to relax and enjoy a cigar! Sucks we missed you Corey, but its only right down the road, we can always meet up sometime soon! :-)
Agreed Taki :-)
[Reply]
N2 GOLD 11:01 AM 11-05-2012
Originally Posted by Taki:
YOU SAID IT... :-)
[Reply]
Taki 11:06 AM 11-05-2012
I'm curious to know how much JD threw into that place! His name is on everything, even the kitchen sink!! :-):-)
[Reply]
kickerb 11:13 AM 11-05-2012
looks awesome!
[Reply]
cjhalbrooks 11:21 AM 11-05-2012
I love the Bar Stools
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 11:50 AM 11-05-2012

Picture before they opened, from Facebook.

Another from online
[Reply]
irratebass 11:58 AM 11-05-2012
Looks pretty cool, thanks for sharing......what did ya'll buy, where are the pics?
[Reply]
Zane 12:10 PM 11-05-2012
Originally Posted by irratebass:
Looks pretty cool, thanks for sharing......what did ya'll buy, where are the pics?
Roadtrip?
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 12:13 PM 11-05-2012
Originally Posted by irratebass:
I didn't buy anything, not even drinks. I gotta buy the first round next time for sure. I know some of the other guys bought some sticks. A couple people grabbed the blend lab Nic lanceros.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up