Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Do you tag your cigars?
brigey57 09:34 PM 11-12-2008
Originally Posted by ucla695:
I keep all of my info in a spreadsheet.

Originally Posted by groogs:
I keep a spread sheet, I also keep the gifted cigars in a serperate humi.
:-)The sign should read I'm with the geniuses. I keep mine in a spread sheet. Until tonight I hardly ever get a gifted cigar. Then BLAM I get a bomb with ten Be-u-ti-ful cigars. The only problem is that I forget to remove them as I smoke them so I have to inventory them again after a time. At least they get rotated every so often. He, he.

I only tag the cigars I find in the wild, I used to brand them but they would get mad at me and not show up for the party. LOL. :-)

[Reply]
spectrrr 10:56 PM 11-12-2008
I take pics of all gifted/pifed cigars and name the pic who is from. getting ready to purchase the bands from cigarmoney and label individual sticks... or I might just wrap&tape a regular piece of paper (any reason this is not almost as good as buying the bands?)
[Reply]
Volt 03:10 AM 11-13-2008
Originally Posted by spectrrr:
I take pics of all gifted/pifed cigars and name the pic who is from. getting ready to purchase the bands from cigarmoney and label individual sticks... or I might just wrap&tape a regular piece of paper (any reason this is not almost as good as buying the bands?)
I tried that as well, but tearing a piece of paper the right size and shape was effort. The store bought ones are cheap and easy to use. The gum is weak so I use a small piece of scotch tape to hold them on.
[Reply]
spectrrr 03:48 AM 11-13-2008
Originally Posted by Volt:
I tried that as well, but tearing a piece of paper the right size and shape was effort. The store bought ones are cheap and easy to use. The gum is weak so I use a small piece of scotch tape to hold them on.
Ahh thanks :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up