Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Anyone have experience w the nicarguan seconds on Cigar Page?
Drazzil 09:03 AM 12-29-2022
https://www.cigarpage.com/thirsty-th...-premiums.html
[Reply]
Tio Gato 06:29 PM 12-29-2022
I've bought from them a few times. Never had an issue. There's some cool stuff in the Other Sh!t section.
[Reply]
Wharf Rat 07:29 AM 12-30-2022
I’ve bought 2nds from them many times and have been generally pleased. I haven’t tried the ones you asked about but have been buying the Oliva 2nds. I like the habana and Sumatra wrapped ones. Serie O and Melanio? Could be.
[Reply]
icehog3 10:57 AM 12-30-2022
Originally Posted by Drazzil:
https://www.cigarpage.com/thirsty-th...-premiums.html
Whatcha been doing for the last 8 years, David? :-)
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 03:11 PM 12-30-2022
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Clearly avoiding you. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 03:26 PM 12-30-2022
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
Clearly avoiding you. :-)
Oh, Adam, always looking at the bright side of everything. :-)
[Reply]
Drazzil 11:43 AM 01-01-2023
Change in life situation. Addiction struggles... Made a shitshow of my life. Lost a good job, Crawled out of it, went sober, moved to Portland, mom died, relapsed for six months, got clean AGAIN, became employed, got into coin collecting and stacking (seems like I need a bad habit somewhere to keep me going! &#128513:-) Got into smoking cigars again and here I am.
[Reply]
icehog3 01:13 PM 01-01-2023
Change in life situation. Addiction struggles... Made a shitshow of my life. Lost a good job, Crawled out of it, went sober, moved to Portland, mom died, relapsed for six months, got clean AGAIN, became employed, got into coin collecting and stacking (seems like I need a bad habit somewhere to keep me going! &#128513:-) Got into smoking cigars again and here I am.
David, I am glad you survived all the struggles and are back on track. I hope to see lots of you around going forward. :-)
[Reply]
Drazzil 02:23 PM 01-01-2023
David, I am glad you survived all the struggles and are back on track. I hope to see lots of you around going forward. :-)
Thanks and sorry for oversharing.
[Reply]
RevSmoke 03:41 PM 01-01-2023
Will keep you in my prayers! First giving thanks to God that you have come back from the ragged edge, and second that he would continue to watch over guard and keep you.

Glad to see you back!

Peace of the Lord be with you.
[Reply]
Up