Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 56 of 111
« First < 646545556 575866106 > Last »
Wine, Beer, and Spirits>beer hauls
newcigarz 04:46 PM 04-11-2011
Originally Posted by awsmith4:
Looks like I'll see it around the 18th, if I can get multiple bottles I'll let you know.

Either of y'all going to spring for the ISO:FT?

http://atlantabeermaster.com/sour-collaborative-here/
Like to but I think its rapidly getting out of my range.
[Reply]
kaisersozei 02:09 PM 04-16-2011
My daughter applied for her first job today--at the Capital Ale House restaurant, w00t! :-) So I decided to treat myself to a beer haul

[Reply]
newcigarz 02:21 PM 04-16-2011
Originally Posted by kaisersozei:
My daughter applied for her first job today--at the Capital Ale House restaurant, w00t! :-) So I decided to treat myself to a beer haul
Good luck to her, and congrats to you! Nice Haul! :-)
[Reply]
newcigarz 02:25 PM 04-16-2011
It was supposed to be one per customer. :-)

[Reply]
cobra03 02:47 AM 04-17-2011
Originally Posted by kaisersozei:

Nice Gerard. Love me some Capital Ale House i do miss it very much. Hope it works out for her.
[Reply]
landhoney 09:48 AM 04-18-2011
Originally Posted by newcigarz:
It was supposed to be one per customer. :-)

Hey! :-)

:-):-)
[Reply]
awsmith4 10:59 AM 04-18-2011
Originally Posted by landhoney:

Matt went by Total Wine up here and he said they had more on the shelf than we could afford. We ended up with two bottles a piece but there was a lot more left and TW up here doesn't normally stock special releases. However, more specialized stores didn't even get what they were allotted :-)
[Reply]
newcigarz 11:27 AM 04-18-2011
Originally Posted by landhoney:

Hmmm, you did get my text right? :-)
[Reply]
newcigarz 11:29 AM 04-18-2011
Originally Posted by awsmith4:
Matt went by Total Wine up here and he said they had more on the shelf than we could afford. We ended up with two bottles a piece but there was a lot more left and TW up here doesn't normally stock special releases. However, more specialized stores didn't even get what they were allotted :-)
Good and bad thing about going to TW with my wife. Good thing she was able to grab more bottles for me. Bad thing is she now thinks she knows how much I spend on beer. :-)
[Reply]
landhoney 11:47 AM 04-18-2011
Originally Posted by newcigarz:
Hmmm, you did get my text right? :-)
I did...........and it didn't say anything about any 4 bottles. :-)

Thursday :-)
[Reply]
Matt-N-Ga 12:05 PM 04-18-2011
As awsmith4 said, I hit up TW on Saturday and they had a ton of the Marrons. If you guys want some shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can get.
[Reply]
newcigarz 04:48 PM 04-18-2011
Originally Posted by Matt-N-Ga:
As awsmith4 said, I hit up TW on Saturday and they had a ton of the Marrons. If you guys want some shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can get.
Seth and I are gonna crack one on Thursday, we may take you up on that. :-)
[Reply]
Matt-N-Ga 04:24 AM 04-19-2011
just let one of us know, I pass the TW everyday on my way home.
[Reply]
OLS 06:57 PM 04-19-2011
OK, bags o scum, you hooked me into this tremendous waste of money and time.
Wen't by Buster's tonight
and saw a lot of good items, but none of the ones that seem to be popular over the last few pages, anyway.
I saw, but didn't know if I should grab, that Dogfish Palo Santo. I knew that "brand" was popular, but wasn't
sure if it was 'the right one" lol. I did grab some things I thought might be good enough, though. I don't know if
it's better to know NOTHING and fumble around in the dark, or to know a LOT and find nothing on the shelf to
claim as a true prize. I'll give Buster's credit, though, they TRY! $46 for the lot.
Attached: bee-yars.jpg (107.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Bill86 07:02 PM 04-19-2011
:-) Nice selections brad, the Arrogant Bastard and Double Bastards are very strong and heavy. But oh so tasty, I have a few in the fridge right now. I had a Palo Santo yesterday, as always wonderful.

You cannot go wrong with DFH, Stones I warn you they are brutally strong (usually tasty but bitter) but great beers nevertheless. My go tos :-)

Well done :-) :-)
[Reply]
cobra03 07:06 PM 04-19-2011
Looks like a agood haul. Cant go wrong with Arrogant Bastard.
[Reply]
awsmith4 07:11 PM 04-19-2011
That is a solid haul, Brad :-)
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 07:12 PM 04-19-2011
Nice pick-up Brad! All I have to say is if you don't like the Westmalle, there is something really wrong with you. :-)

Brad, you will need to join us at the beer tasting table at the Shack this year!
[Reply]
OLS 07:28 PM 04-19-2011
Originally Posted by NCRadioMan:
Nice pick-up Brad! All I have to say is if you don't like the Westmalle, there is something really wrong with you. :-)

Brad, you will need to join us at the beer tasting table at the Shack this year!
Well if there is a better place to taste as many beers as exist in the world of commonswerism, that'd be the place to DO IT!

Bill, I figured that you probably liked that Arrogant Bastard for a reason that was greater than the coolness of the picture for an avatar.

Greg, thanks for the shove in that direction, I have heard bitter, strong, etc. For one of my picks to
be worthy of a "if you don't like it, there's something wrong with you" makes me feel extra good
about that one. I am itching to tackle all of em soon.
[Reply]
OLS 07:29 PM 04-19-2011
Originally Posted by Bill86:
You cannot go wrong with DFH, Stones I warn you they are brutally strong
Bill I get DFH, but what is Stones??
[Reply]
Page 56 of 111
« First < 646545556 575866106 > Last »
Up