Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Are Padron cigars getting more expensive?
Ashcan Bill 07:12 AM 10-31-2012
I picked up a 1964 not long ago, and while it was decent it didn't impress me as being worth the price. If I'm going drop $15-$20 on a smoke, I expect to be wowed. They've hit the cost ceiling with me.
[Reply]
ziggy4112003 10:53 PM 11-01-2012
My NC humi stays stocked my Pam 64's, half a box to a box of 80th, and ditto on the 45. I am not rich at all but I got into cigars excepting it to be an expensive hobby. A 1926 imperial natural is the stick that made me swear off acids forever and really explore the premium cigars world. I have yet to find a stick better then the 80th Maduro, so I am of the mindset of some of the above members quality I think cigars are meant to be one of life's finer endeavors
[Reply]
lenguamor 02:01 PM 11-02-2012
Originally Posted by ziggy4112003:
My NC humi stays stocked my Pam 64's, half a box to a box of 80th, and ditto on the 45. I am not rich at all but I got into cigars excepting it to be an expensive hobby. A 1926 imperial natural is the stick that made me swear off acids forever and really explore the premium cigars world. I have yet to find a stick better then the 80th Maduro, so I am of the mindset of some of the above members quality I think cigars are meant to be one of life's finer endeavors
Bravo. IMHO this is right on the money...pun intended.

I'm at a point at the moment where I can't afford to buy anything, much less expensive stuff. So I'm glad that while I could, I didn't hesitate to buy what I liked most. Now I still have some of the good stuff to enjoy occasionally.

Cigars aren't a necessity, after all; we're not like cigarette smokers, bound by physical addiction, forced to buy their fixes regularly. Cigars are a wonderful indulgence, one of the purest pleasures available to us.

I choose to smoke less, and smoke better.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up