Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Cigars at your price?
RevSmoke 03:14 PM 11-03-2012
Has anybody ordered from them? They look to have just about everything, but not all the vitolas in stock.

I have never ordered from them, nor do I know anybody who has.

Have you used them? What are your thoughts? Would you go back?
[Reply]
srduggins 03:19 PM 11-03-2012
I've used them several times. I always look to buy new releases here, but you have to be fast before they sell out. Never had a problem that wasn't corrected with a simple phone call and that was only on my most recent order.
[Reply]
forgop 03:23 PM 11-03-2012
Top notch vendor. Bid low and creep up.
[Reply]
oooo35980 03:35 PM 11-03-2012
Ordered twice, first time went off without a hitch, second time I ordered some 7-20-4 and LP#9. Turned out the LP#9 were out of stock so they refunded my CC the difference in the order and sent the 7-20-4. I like em and wouldn't hesitate to order again.
[Reply]
kelmac07 04:03 PM 11-03-2012
I have ordered from them plenty of times...will do so many more. :-)
[Reply]
Ogre 06:42 PM 11-03-2012
Used a few times. I would recommend use.
[Reply]
muhren 06:52 PM 11-03-2012
I've used them...all positive experiences.

M
[Reply]
maninblack 08:11 PM 11-03-2012
Freaking love that site! Have bought many boxes from them.
[Reply]
Dunkel 09:54 PM 11-03-2012
I have thought about buying from them many times but never have. Seems they never have what I want in stock and if they do I can get it for a better price elsewhere.
[Reply]
jluck 10:20 PM 11-03-2012
Originally Posted by Dunkel:
I have thought about buying from them many times but never have. Seems they never have what I want in stock and if they do I can get it for a better price elsewhere.
X2

The "your price" part doesn't always equal "lowest price" available.
:-)
[Reply]
HollywoodQue 07:59 AM 11-04-2012
I used them several times. Once, they ran out do a stick size that I ordered so customer service called me and offered a different size, which was a higher cost, and came them to me for the same price. During the same conversation I was able to place and order and the guys gave me a price that was much lower that the sites lowest price.

Often if you call them, they have various brands that they can't list on the site but you can order on the phone....:-)
[Reply]
hscmit 08:19 AM 11-04-2012
Originally Posted by HollywoodQue:
Often if you call them, they have various brands that they can't list on the site but you can order on the phone....:-)
that is some good info

thanks
[Reply]
xFreebirdx 08:28 AM 11-04-2012
Originally Posted by Dunkel:
Originally Posted by jluck:
X2

The "your price" part doesn't always equal "lowest price" available.
:-)
This........at least for the boxes that I have tried to buy there. :-):-)
Now some people have had great results with them....I am not one of those people....:-)
[Reply]
Up