Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>New Humi
czerbe 12:27 PM 10-24-2012
Need Suggestions for a New Humidor for my Brother as a Grad. Gift, and places to buy them online. I'm looking for +/- 100ct. Thanks in advance
[Reply]
pnoon 12:28 PM 10-24-2012
Originally Posted by czerbe:
Need Suggestions for a New Humidor for my Brother as a Grad. Gift, and places to buy them online. I'm looking for +/- 100ct. Thanks in advance
What is your budget?
[Reply]
Zane 12:29 PM 10-24-2012
Originally Posted by pnoon:
What is your budget?
Definitely an important question.

http://www.cheaphumidors.com/ check out the imperfect section if your on a budget. Usually just a scratch.
[Reply]
pnoon 12:31 PM 10-24-2012
CBid and/or Cigars International have some decent quality smaller humidors that come stocked with samplers. Worth checking into.
:-)
[Reply]
czerbe 12:32 PM 10-24-2012
I would like to stay under 150 if possible
[Reply]
mjdx88 01:07 PM 10-24-2012
If you are in reading, there is a great cigar shop at the fairgrounds mall, I used to smoke there all the time when I went to Kutztown. Also there is a small shop at the Berkshire Mall. Both places should be able to help you out. I would recomend the fairgrounds mall first, I believe the cigar shop is across from the sports authority?
[Reply]
czerbe 01:09 PM 10-24-2012
Thanks MJDX88 yeah I go to The fairgrounds store sometimes and that shop at the Berkshire actually closed. I normally head to a new shop in Exeter, thanks for the input
[Reply]
iaMkcK 01:52 PM 10-24-2012
I'll be keeping an eye on this. Girlfriend is offering to throw down $100 on a Humi -- I already e-mailed Ed at Waxing to see what I can get.. I know I'll throw down at least a hundred plus.. But if this thread provides -- we shall see. Still wouldn't mind my first real Humidor being a Waxing ;-)
[Reply]
mjdx88 10:12 PM 10-24-2012
Waxing Moon, would be a good pick, I think just a little beyond your price range...I need to get intouch with Ed, one of his is going to be my next pick. Thats a same about the cigar shop in Berkshire, I recall their prices where pretty good for a B&M
[Reply]
Up