Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 32 of 91
« First < 22303132 33344282 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>pnoon's what cigar did you smoke today VII?
icehog3 07:59 AM 12-19-2019
Thanks Dave. :-)

B&M still had a couple open boxes of '18s last time I stopped by, I'll probably grab a handful if they still have them next time I'm there.
[Reply]
Weelok 05:35 PM 12-20-2019
Partagas Serie D, Partagas Serie P, Las Calaveras 2019, Citicard El Gran Rey

picture upload
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 10:10 PM 12-20-2019

Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto - I remember really liking these so I picked up a box recently and man am I glad I did! Like eating cocoa pebbles in cigar form - okay so maybe not THAT much but the only more cocoa-y cigar that comes to mind is the RP Royale. Slow and even burn on this one too, all around a great cigar. :-)
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 07:51 AM 12-21-2019
Originally Posted by gomeitsmybday:

Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto - I remember really liking these so I picked up a box recently and man am I glad I did! Like eating cocoa pebbles in cigar form - okay so maybe not THAT much but the only more cocoa-y cigar that comes to mind is the RP Royale. Slow and even burn on this one too, all around a great cigar. :-)
I really enjoy those in the petite robusto size. Just a great short smoke.
[Reply]
icehog3 10:16 AM 12-21-2019
I like those Jaime Garcia Reserva Especials as well, Michael. :-)

Yesterday another Caldwell, this time a Blind Man's Bluff.

[Reply]
Porch Dweller 02:32 PM 12-21-2019
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I like those Jaime Garcia Reserva Especials as well, Michael. :-)

Yesterday another Caldwell, this time a Blind Man's Bluff.

How'd you like it? They come across as a bit T52-ish to me. Which at half the price of a T52 is a good thing IMNSHO. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 04:48 PM 12-21-2019
That's a good comparison, James.

I do like them, but at this point enjoy the Long Live the King line much better. I've also had the Kill the King and Eastern Standard lines, and have a couple more enroute. Haven't smoked a bad Caldwell yet. :-)
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 05:31 PM 12-21-2019
Originally Posted by icehog3:
That's a good comparison, James.

I do like them, but at this point enjoy the Long Live the King line much better. I've also had the Kill the King and Eastern Standard lines, and have a couple more enroute. Haven't smoked a bad Caldwell yet. :-)
Same here, never had a bad one as yet.
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 08:58 PM 12-21-2019
Wow a cheaper T52? Sounds like a winner to me!

Guardian of the Farm Nightwatch Orpheus - decided to give these a couple more months and they improved vastly! Spicy maduro notes with occasional nods to the original Guardian profile.

Also! The gf and I decided to open some xmas gifts early, I got a bottle of Balvenie 12 yo :-)
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 06:21 AM 12-22-2019
Originally Posted by gomeitsmybday:
Wow a cheaper T52? Sounds like a winner to me!

Guardian of the Farm Nightwatch Orpheus - decided to give these a couple more months and they improved vastly! Spicy maduro notes with occasional nods to the original Guardian profile.

Also! The gf and I decided to open some xmas gifts early, I got a bottle of Balvenie 12 yo :-)
Love me some Balvenie!
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 09:36 AM 12-22-2019
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller:
Love me some Balvenie!
Yeah it's a great scotch that doesn't necessarily break the bank imo. Although, I wouldn't consider myself an expert. I do, however, know that I do not care for most Islay scotches, too much peat turns my stomach, blech!!

This morning I went with an AB Coyol Toro, forgot to snap a picture but a great morning cigar!
[Reply]
icehog3 09:54 AM 12-22-2019
[Reply]
Planetolatry 09:28 AM 12-23-2019
Bolivar CJ for me.
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 10:25 AM 12-24-2019

CigarFed Leche de Mama Original - Really enjoying this one, going to post a review for it!
[Reply]
4WheelVFR 08:38 PM 12-28-2019
Smoked an Opus tonight....don't know the vitola offhand...perfection #5 I think? Unremarkable for the most part, but yet a pretty nice smoke. Had some fruity notes in the middle (cherry or raisins I think) that were very nice, but they were fleeting. Had those fruity notes shown up a little more it would've been phenomenal.
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 06:15 AM 12-29-2019
H. Upmann Nicaragua AJF Toro
[Reply]
Weelok 02:27 AM 12-30-2019
What have I smoked lately catch up time.

[Reply]
Weelok 02:30 AM 12-30-2019
Tonight starting with one of my favorite go to cigars.

[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 11:21 AM 12-30-2019
Originally Posted by Weelok:
Tonight starting with one of my favorite go to cigars.

Great choice!! I smoked one about a month or so back and it reminded me how awesome they are.

Went with a PLPC to start my day. Posted in another thread how they remind me a lot of the Buena Cosecha by Casa Fernandez, so imo if any of you like one, you would almost certainly love the other. :-)
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 03:13 PM 12-30-2019

601 Blue Label Maduro Toro - one of my favorite Maduros!
[Reply]
Page 32 of 91
« First < 22303132 33344282 > Last »
Up