Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Looking for a good large (and sturdy) ashtray
Titan410 05:00 AM 09-02-2009
This is the first time I've heard of problems with the Stinky. I can see where if it takes some hard knocks then a stirrup might get bent or broken, but mine is OK after 18 months. But, I can't say it has been subjected to hard use.
[Reply]
Shadow 05:06 AM 09-02-2009
I've had my Stinky for over two years now with no problems and it's been dropped several times.

CAO Cubist is a pain to clean and the letters do pop off.
[Reply]
icantbejon 06:58 AM 09-02-2009
Originally Posted by Shadow:
CAO Cubist is a pain to clean and the letters do pop off.
Didn't even think to mention the pain about cleaning. Very much agree though.
[Reply]
Sr Mike 07:07 AM 09-02-2009
Originally Posted by icantbejon:
Any recommendations?
A steel trashcan
[Reply]
Volt 07:39 AM 09-02-2009
OK, as an Officer and a Gentleman - you require both sturdy and something the is fitting to your status. I love my black ashtray:

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showpo...39&postcount=8

http://www.cigarextras.com/index.asp...OD&ProdID=2156
[Reply]
icantbejon 08:25 AM 09-02-2009
I'm not sure why you'd call me a gentleman.......
[Reply]
marge796 10:33 AM 09-02-2009
Originally Posted by Titan410:
This is the first time I've heard of problems with the Stinky. I can see where if it takes some hard knocks then a stirrup might get bent or broken, but mine is OK after 18 months. But, I can't say it has been subjected to hard use.
First time for me too hearing about issues with stirrups falling off. I've had my stinky with the stand for 3+ years and it's been bounced around with no problems. I Love it and will use nothing other than a stinky.

:-)

Chris.....
[Reply]
DPD6030 11:16 AM 09-02-2009
Vote for stinky. I have have had 2 now for quite a while. Nothing wrong with either. I even pick it up by the stirrup and take it to the weekly herf at a local bar. I think the GB is still going on. Just click the link and get one for relatively cheap.
[Reply]
icantbejon 02:36 PM 09-02-2009
Originally Posted by DPD6030:
Vote for stinky. I have have had 2 now for quite a while. Nothing wrong with either. I even pick it up by the stirrup and take it to the weekly herf at a local bar. I think the GB is still going on. Just click the link and get one for relatively cheap.
That's the game plan. Gonna pull the trigger on that one I do believe.
[Reply]
Bubba - NJ 08:00 PM 09-02-2009
I had the same concerns with the Stinky . I bought one and now recommend it . However , they are not near as heavy as they appear .
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up