Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Cigar Oasis Questions
Volt 02:40 PM 04-19-2009
Ok, can anyone out there provide some opinions. The write up on their website "sounds" good but are they as set can forget as they seem? Also, why are they anymore accurate than teh $20 - $25 hygrometers? I have yet to see the hygrometer I trust.... I can't seem to locate any info on which Oasis to use for a specified stick count or humi size. If they really work I am considering the Ultra for the desktop and the XL for my 70 qt cooler.
[Reply]
BORIStheBLADE 02:48 PM 04-19-2009
Originally Posted by Volt:
Ok, can anyone out there provide some opinions. The write up on their website "sounds" good but are they as set can forget as they seem? Also, why are they anymore accurate than teh $20 - $25 hygrometers? I have yet to see the hygrometer I trust.... I can't seem to locate any info on which Oasis to use for a specified stick count or humi size. If they really work I am considering the Ultra for the desktop and the XL for my 70 qt cooler.
When looking at Oasis's I do remember them saying how many cigars they are good for.

http://www.cigarextras.com/index.asp...ROD&ProdID=196
[Reply]
Patron 03:01 PM 04-19-2009
Originally Posted by Volt:
I have the CO Ultra in my desktop humidor and the CO II XL in my big humi and both work great.
[Reply]
Volt 03:18 PM 04-19-2009
Originally Posted by BORIStheBLADE:
When looking at Oasis's I do remember them saying how many cigars they are good for.

http://www.cigarextras.com/index.asp...ROD&ProdID=196

Thanks, better than the OEM site.
[Reply]
CigarGuy88 08:30 PM 04-23-2009
I have an XL plus in my 300 count and its awesome!!
[Reply]
Up